VTUEEE 2020 Phase-II Application Form has been released by Vel Tech Dr RR Dr SR Technical University on 08 October 2019. VTUEEE is a University level exam conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. It will be conducted in two phases comprising of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 was conducted on 22- 26 January 2020. The phase-2 exam will be conducted on 23 – 26 April 2020. This exam offers admission in B.Tech courses across the various campuses. The exam will be conducted in online mode. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding the VTUEEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: VTUEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 08 October 2019. Click here> Application Form.
VTUEEE 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for the Phase-1 and Phase-2 Exam are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
Dates of Phase-1
Dates of Phase-2
Start of VTUEEE 2020 Application Form
08 October 2019
08 October 2019
Last date to submit VTUEEE 2020 Application
10 January 2020
10 April 2020
Availability of VTUEEE Hall Ticket 2020
08 January 2020
2nd week of April 2020
VTUEEE 2020 Exam Date
22 and 26 January 2020
23 – 26 April 2020
Declaration of VTUEEE 2020 Result
2nd week of February 2020
First week of May 2020
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
- The VTUEEE Application Form is available from 27 September 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form in online mode through the official website of the University.
- The last date to fill the form for phase 1 was 10 January 2020.
- The last date to fill the form for phase 2 is 10 April 2020.
- Application form submitted by the candidates can be rejected if any wrong/fraud information be found in the application form without consideration of the candidates.
VTUEEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details are given below:
- The Application Fee for VTUEEE 2020 is Rs. 950/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through Debit card, credit card or Net banking.
- Offline mode: Through a Demand Draft
How to Apply for VTUEEE 2020 Application Form Phase 1 & 2?
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the VTUEE online application form.
Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Candidates have to register by entering the personal details such as name, email, mobile number etc.
- After registration, candidates will receive the login credentials via email or SMS.
- Then, the candidate must log in to their account.
- Candidates then have to fill all the details in the application form.
- After filling the required details the candidate needs to upload his/her recent passport size photo and a signature in the prescribed dimension and format.
- Then the candidate may pay the application fee.
- After submission of application form candidates may submit the form.
Offline Application Form
- Applicants can send a DD along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- Purchase the Application forms from the Regional offices of Vel Tech on cash payment of Rs. 950/-.
- By handing over a DD for Rs. 950/- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai.
- Applicants are required to send in the filled application form only to the University Address Or Address of the Regional offices.
- Applicants can send a Demand Draft for Rs. 950/- drawn in favour of ‘Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology’, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission.
VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the VTUEEE eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria for VTUEE
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12 or Equivalent Examination conducted by CBSE, ISCE, Any State Board, HSC.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are appearing in class 12 exam are also eligible for VTUEE 2020.
Eligibility criteria for Direct admission
- Candidates must have completed or appearing in any one of the following exams as on March 2019.
- Class 12 or equivalent from any State Board, CBSE, New Delhi, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling.
- Candidates should have passed the two-years Pre-University exam from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should have a High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in PCM/PCB in their Class 12 or equivalent exam.
Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry to B.Tech Programs
- Candidates should have a Diploma degree in Engineering / Technology by State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have a Degree in B.Sc Science (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
- Candidates who are having more than 25 years of age as of 31 August 2020 will not be eligible.
VTUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Exam pattern are mentioned below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be in the pen/paper mode.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- Subjects: The VTUEEE Exam will be in three parts Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Type of Questions: The Exam Paper will consist of Multiple-choice Questions only.
- Total Questions: The VTUEEE 2020 question paper is expected to consist of 90 Questions.
- Total marks: The maximum marks are 360.
- Division: There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.
- Marking scheme: Each question is allotted 4(Four) marks for the correct response.
Vel Tech University Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Admit card are given below:
- The admit card will be released in online mode only.
- Candidates will need their application number and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates will need to bring the admit card along with an Id proof at the examination hall.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- The admit card contains details about the examination centre address, date, timings etc.
How to download the VTUEEE Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card
- Firstly, visit the VTUEEE official website.
- Find the link for “Admit Card” and click on the link.
- Furthermore, fill the required fields to download the hall ticket.
- Finally, Candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download it and print it for future reference.
Vel Tech University Admission Procedure
The University releases the admission procedure. The application form is available in both online and offline mode.
There are 4 steps in the online application procedure.
- Candidates can register by using Name, Email ID and Mobile number.
- The aspirant will get the username and password to the registered email.
- Use the username and password to continue the application procedure.
- Enter the Personal and the Academic details.
- The applicants need to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- The aspirant will come to a page where the can pay the fee by internet banking/credit or debit card.
- The candidate must download the acknowledgement after completing the payment procedure.
- The candidate can also apply for VTUEEE Exam 2020 in the offline mode.
Download VTUEEE 2020 Information Brochure Here.
VTUEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Syllabus are mentioned below:
- The University released the syllabus for Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination Syllabus PDF.
- The candidates can download the syllabus of Physics, chemistry, mathematics.
|Physics||VTUEEE 2020 PHYSICS SYLLABUS PDF|
|Chemistry||VTUEEE 2020 CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS PDF|
|Mathematics||VTUEEE 2020 MATHS SYLLABUS PDF|
|Name of Examination||Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE)|
|Conducting Organisation||Vel Tech Dr RR and Dr SR Technical University|
|Purpose||Admission to B.Tech programmes at Vel Tech Dr RR and Dr SR Technical University|
|Admission Process||Admission will be based on VTUEEE 2020 ranks|
|VTUEEE 2020 Application Form Fee||Rs. 950/-|
VTUEEE 2020 Cut Off
- Firstly, candidates will be able to check their cutoff marks (According to their category) in January 2020 of Phase-1 Exam and in April 2020 Phase-2 of VTUEEE 2020.
- Only the candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will have the names in the list of qualified students.
- The aspirants can check their cutoff here soon after its availability.
VTUEEE 2020 Results
As per Notification, the Result of VTUEEE Exam can be easily checked on an official website of VTUEEE. Candidates can use the Application number or registration number to check the result. The result of Phase-1 will be declared in the 2nd week of February 2020 and for Phase-2 exam, it will be declared in the first week of May 2020.
- Candidates can also check the rank card after the announcement of result.
- In the case of forgetting the application number, contact the official Authority.
- The result will be declared according to the phases of the exams.
- And, there will be no provision for rechecking or re-totalling.
Steps to check and download the VTU Engineering Entrance Exam Result
- Login to the result portal of VTUEE 2020.
- Enter your credentials such as application number and date of birth.
- Thereafter result will appear on your screen.
- For more details Click here>Result
Documents Required for Counselling
The following documents are required for counselling.
- Firstly, candidates must bring Admit Card/Call Letter and original marks sheet of the VTUEEE 2020 result.
- Candidates should also bring their original mark sheets and certificates for verification.
- Also, the applicants will have to bring a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 24000/- drawn in favour of ‘Veltech Dr RR & Dr. SR University’, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates without the Demand Draft will also not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Candidates should also take a photocopied set of necessary documents and passport size photographs during counselling.
VTUEEE 2020 Fee Structure 2020
Given below is the updated fee structure is released by the University.
Phase I: The students who appear for VTUEEE 2020 Phase 1 can avail the benefit of 2018 fee structure.
Phase II: Students who appear for VTUEEE 2020 Phase 2 will adhere to 2019 fee structure.
VTUEEE 2020 Exam Centres
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman and Diu||Daman|
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship
The Educationalist couple Col Prof. Vel. Dr. R. Rangarajan and Dr. Mrs Sagunthala Rangarajan have passionately introduced Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship Scheme with the prime objective to provide affordable world-class education to aspiring students irrespective of their financial means. Since its first award in 2009, Veltech has bestowed 9500 scholarships worth approximately Rs.30 Crore until 2018.
About the Scheme: The above said Scholarships are offered on the basis of the aggregated score on 12th Boards PCM/BPC.
|S. No.||Percentage||Scholarship Amount (Scholarship in the Tuition Fee)|
|2.||90 – 94.9%||50%|
|3.||80 – 89.9%||25%|
|4.||70 – 79.9%||10%|
|5.||Top rank holders in PCM/BPC from each State are acknowledged||100%|
|Scholarship for VTUEEE 2019 Exam Rank Holders|
|6.||Top 20 Rank||75%|
|7.||Rank 21 to 500||50%|
B.Tech. Programmes Offered
|B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) – 4 years||M.Tech (Master of Technology) – 2 years|
|1. Mechanical Engineering||1. I.C Engine|
|2. Aeronautical Engineering||2. Robotics|
|3. Automobile Engineering||3. CAD/CAM|
|4. Metallurgy||4. Machine Design|
|5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5. Automobile Engineering|
|6. Electronics & Communication Engineering||6. I.C Engine – ARAI|
|7. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||7. Automotive Electronics & Embedded System – ARAI|
|8. Industrial Automation||8. Automotive Mechatronics – GARC|
|9. Computer Science & Engineering||9. Power Electronics|
|10. Information Technology||10. Power Systems Engineering|
|11. Mobile Computing||11. VLSI Design|
|12. Cloud Computing||12. Applied Electronics|
|13. Civil Engineering||13. Optical Communication|
|14. Chemical Engineering||14. Digital Communication and Network Engineering|
|15. Biomedical Engineering||15. Embedded System Technologies|
|16. Bioinformatics||16. VLSI Design – CDAC|
|17. Printing Technology||17. Embedded System Technologies – CDAC|
|18. Measurements and Control – FCRI|
|19. Computer Science & Engineering|
|20. Information Technology|
|21. Software Engineering|
|22. Network Engineering|
|23. Computer Science & Engineering – CDAC|
|24. Information Technology – CDAC|
|25. Wireless & Network Security – CDAC|
|26. Structural Engineering|
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship
The Scholarships are offered based on MPC aggregate scored by the Student in Class XII final or equivalent examination. 100% Scholarship will be awarded to MPC topper from each State / Union Territory among admitted Candidates.
|Scores||Scholarship in the Tuition Fee|
|between 90 – 94.9%||50%|
|between 80 – 89.9%||25%|
|between 70 – 79.9%||10%|
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Entrance Highlights (VTUEEE)
Name of the Examination
|Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam|
Commonly Known As
|(VTUEEE) – 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Vel Tech Dr RR & Dr.SR Technical University|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech|
Mode of Examination
Computer-based test and pen and paper test
VTUEEE Official Website
The Contact Details and official links of the university is mention here.
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
400 feet Outer Ring Road,
Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Note: For more details, Candidates can visit the official Website: CLICK HERE.
“Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on VTUEEE 2020.”
vtueee university, vel tech application last date, what is vtueee, vtueee january 2019 syllabus, vel tech application form 2019, vtueee january 2019 physics syllabus