NATA 2020 or National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application Form can be submitted until 15 April 2020 (Extended). The interested candidates can fill NATA form in four simple steps. The council of Architecture has released the NATA notification on 31 January 2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before filling the form. The exam will be conducted in May 2020. Candidates can read the article for complete details regarding the NATA 2020 application form
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Moreover, the Council of Architecture has made several important changes in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture from 2020-21.
Latest Update: NATA 2020 Application Form can be filled until 15 April 2020 (Extended). Click here>> Application Form.
NATA 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates of the NATA Application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NATA Application Form 2020: COA Released New NATA Information
For the First Session:
|Application Form available||01 February 2020|
|nata application form 2020 last date||15 April 2020 (Extended)
|Image uploads & Fee payment allowed until||19 April 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||22 April 2020|
|Application correction window||20 – 22 April 2020|
|Date of Examination||Postponed|
For Second Session:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Application Form available||01 February 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||04 May 2020|
|Image uploads & Fee payment allowed until||08 May 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||11 May 2020|
|Application correction||09 – 11 May 2020|
|Date of Examination||21 May 2020|
NATA 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the NATA Application form are mentioned below:
- NATA application form was released on 01 February 2020
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only.
- The last date to fill the form is 15 April 2020 (Extended).
- Candidates are advised to fill the form as per the guidelines.
- The candidate will have to register themselves before filling the form.
- Also, Applicants should ensure that they are filling the genuine form from NATA 2020 website.
How to Fill The Application Form?
Following are the important steps to fill the NATA Form.
Step 1: Filling the Online Application Form-
- The Candidates needs to fill the application form online only at NATA 2020.
- And, after successful submission of online form. An Application number gets generated for future reference. During form filling,
- During the form filling, Candidate needs to choose the PASSWORD. For future login, Application No. and Password will be required.
Step 2: Scanned Images Uploading –
- Candidates need to upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression. And these are mandatory for all applicants.
- The images must be in JPEG format.
- Candidates are required to upload all the 3 images in one shot. While incomplete uploading is also not allowed.
- The size of the photograph must be 4Kb to 100 Kb only (3.5 cm*4.5 cm).
- And the size of the Signature and Thumb impression must be from 1Kb – 30 Kb only (3.5cm*1.5cm).
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates can pay various options available i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, using BillDesk EPG services.
- Also, Applicants need to complete the payment process by following the instructions online. After successful payment,
- Finally, the Candidate must print the “Confirmation Page” after successful payment of Application fees. And, keep this confirmation page as a receipt for future reference.
Step 4: Confirmation Page Downloading –
- Candidates must download and keep the copy of downloaded confirmation page for future reference.
- However, there is no need of sending the Hard copy of application form or any receipt to COA.
- Also, Candidates can re-print the Confirmation Page.
NATA Application Fees
The NATA application fee details are mentioned below:
|General and OBC Candidates||Single test||Rs. 2000/-|
|Both tests.||Rs. 3800/-|
|SC/ST and PWD category candidates||Single test||Rs. 1700/-|
|Both tests.||Rs. 3100/-|
|Candidates opting for exam City – Dubai||Single test||10000/-|
In conclusion to this, candidates can fill the form for single as well as both the tests.
NATA Registration 2020 Guidelines
- Candidates should read the NATA Information Brochure for NATA Registration.
- Also, read the instructions and procedures carefully about Application form.
- By the way, Applicants should keep all necessary documents ready before starting the online application form filling otherwise there is the chance of mistakes.
- Finally, the link of form is available here for NATA online registration 2020.
- The NATA 2020 exam is usually conducted for various UG and PG courses. In addition to this, around 400 institutes take admissions through NATA score.
NOTE: Particularly, Candidates should submit only one application. Otherwise, Multiple application forms of a candidate will lead to rejection.
Visit National Aptitude Test in Architecture page for detailed information.
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2020 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||Paper Pattern|
Stay tuned to our page for further updates regarding NATA Application form 2020.
nata application form, nata exam date 2020 application form last date, nata 2020 exam date, www.nata.nic.in 2020 nata exam fees 2020, nata syllabus 2020 pdf.