NATA Application Form 2021 has been released for Phase 2 and the last date to apply is 30 June 2021. The interested candidates can fill NATA form in four simple steps. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before filling the form. The exam will be conducted on 11 July 2021. Candidates can read the article for complete details regarding the NATA 2021 application form.
NATA 2021 Phase 2 Application form last dates has been extended until 30 June 2021.
NATA Application Form 2021 Dates
The important dates of the NATA 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
|Events||NATA 2021 – April||NATA 2021 – June|
|Release of brochure||3 Mar 2021||3 March 2021|
|Online form releases on||5 Mar 2021||5 March 2021|
|Last date to apply, upload images, pay fee, and print confirmation page||01 Apr 2021||30 June 2021|
|Form correction window||01 Apr 2021||20 – 30 June 2021|
|Admit card releases on||07 Apr 2021||07 July 2021|
|NATA 2021||10 Apr 2021||11 July 2021|
|Result declaration||20 Apr 2021||15 July 2021|
NATA Application Form 2021
The details regarding the NATA Application form are mentioned below:
- NATA application form was released on 05 March 2021.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form as per the guidelines.
- The candidate will have to register themselves before filling the form.
- Also, Applicants should ensure that they are filling the genuine form from NATA 2021 website.
How to Fill NATA 2021 Application Form?
Following are the important steps to fill the NATA Form.
Step 1: Filling the Online Application Form-
- The Candidates needs to fill the application form online only at NATA 2021.
- And, after successful submission of online form. An Application number gets generated for future reference. During form filling,
- During the form filling, Candidate needs to choose the PASSWORD. For future login, Application No. and Password will be required.
Step 2: Scanned Images Uploading –
- Candidates need to upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression. And these are mandatory for all applicants.
- The images must be in JPEG format.
- Candidates are required to upload all the 3 images in one shot. While incomplete uploading is also not allowed.
- The size of the photograph must be 4Kb to 100 Kb only (3.5 cm*4.5 cm).
- And the size of the Signature and Thumb impression must be from 1Kb – 30 Kb only (3.5cm*1.5cm).
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates can pay various options available i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, using BillDesk EPG services.
- Also, Applicants need to complete the payment process by following the instructions online. After successful payment,
- Finally, the Candidate must print the “Confirmation Page” after successful payment of Application fees. And, keep this confirmation page as a receipt for future reference.
Step 4: Confirmation Page Downloading –
- Candidates must download and keep the copy of downloaded confirmation page for future reference.
- However, there is no need of sending the Hard copy of application form or any receipt to COA.
- Also, Candidates can re-print the Confirmation Page.
NATA 2021 Application Fees
The NATA application fee details are mentioned below:
|General and OBC Candidates||Single test||Rs. 2000/-|
|Both tests.||Rs. 3800/-|
|SC/ST and PWD category candidates||Single test||Rs. 1700/-|
|Both tests.||Rs. 3100/-|
|Candidates opting for exam City – Dubai||Single test||10000/-|
In conclusion to this, candidates can fill the form for single as well as both the tests.
NATA Registration 2021 Guidelines
- Candidates should read the NATA Information Brochure for NATA Registration.
- Also, read the instructions and procedures carefully about Application form.
- By the way, Applicants should keep all necessary documents ready before starting the online application form filling otherwise there is the chance of mistakes.
- Finally, the link of form is available here for NATA online registration 2021.
- The NATA 2021 exam is usually conducted for various UG and PG courses. In addition to this, around 400 institutes take admissions through NATA score.
NOTE: Particularly, Candidates should submit only one application. Otherwise, Multiple application forms of a candidate will lead to rejection.
nata application form, nata exam date 2020 application form last date, nata 2020 exam date, www.nata.nic.in 2020 nata exam fees 2020, nata syllabus 2020 pdf.