SASTRA University 2021 Registration Process(Ongoing)

0
16671
SASTRA University 2020 Registration Process for Admission
SASTRA University 2020 Registration Process for Admission

SASTRA University 2021 Registration Process has been started. The registration form is available in both Online and Offline mode. The candidates can apply until 31 July 2021. Furthermore, Candidates will get admission based on their JEE Main’s score/CLAT 2021 score and Class 12th aggregate marks. No other entrance test will be conducted. Interested candidates can read the article below for detailed information regarding SASTRA University 2021 Registration Process.

SASTRA University 2021 Registration Form

The details regarding the SASTRA Application form is given below

  • Sastra University registration form 2021 is released for all courses.
  • Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
  • Interested candidates must fill up the Sastra University online application form and pay the required amount of fee (the exact dates will be updated later on).
  • Candidates can apply offline/via post/online.
  • University will notify the candidates after successful receipt of their application forms.  Counselling will start after the JEE Main results are announced.

SASTRA Registration fee

The details regarding the SASTRA University Admisison 2021 Registration form fee is given below:

  • The SASTRA Application form fee is Rs. 600/- (via online) and Rs. 650/- (via demand draft).
    • Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking for online payment.
    • E-challan for offline payment.

SASTRA University Admission 2021 Registration Process

Sastra University offers admissions under the two streams:

Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2020 Registration Process: Registration(Started)

Stream-1: 

  • 70% of the seats will be filled through stream-1 on the basis of JEE Main scores and scores or 10+2 or equivalent examination.
  • 25% weightage will be given to JEE Main scores and 75% to the marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
  • The combined scores will be used to prepare the Rank list.

Stream-2:

  • Only 30% of the seats will be filled by stream 2.
  • Only 10+2 or equivalent scores will be considered while preparing the Rank list.
  • Candidates can apply through both streams.

NOTE:

  • In case, a candidate has not appeared for JEE Main 2020 Exam and applied for stream 1, The weightage score for 25% will be considered 0 but the qualifying exam aggregate scores will be given 75% as a combined score.
  • In the case of stream 2, the qualifying exam score will be given 100% weightage.

Required documents for JEE Main registration:

  1. Class 10 & 12 Mark sheet – (those who have passed the exam already).
  2. Domicile Certificate.
  3. Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST).
  4. Applicant’s valid Email ID & Mobile no.
  5. Passport Size Photograph (.JPEG)
  6. Thumb Impression (Right thumb for girls/Left thumb for boys).
  7. Applicant’s Signature

SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2020 Registration Process FAQs

How do I apply online for Sastra University?

Application Form for admission in B.Tech at SASTRA University is released for the academic year 2019-20 from April 12, 2019, at www.sastra.edu. Candidates need to apply online to fill the offline application form by visiting the official website.

Is there any entrance exam for Sastra?

Students applying for the SASTRA University will be asked to enter their marks of their board exams and their JEE Main Score( this is optional).

Is there any management quota in Sastra?

SASTRA University BTECH Admission criteria The Admission will be done by the Office of Admissions of SASTRA. The Admission will be either by following normalization for 30% of the seats or by JEE Main + normalized + 2 for the remaining 70%.

Is Sastra a deemed university?

The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, also known as SASTRA, is a Deemed-to-be university in the town of Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India.

sastra university Thanjavur cut off, sastra university rank list 2019, sastra university entrance exam 2019, sastra university admission procedure, sastra university admission 2019, sastra university admission 2018, sastra university application form 2019, sastra university placements, sastra university courses.