SRM University conducts SRMJEEE 2020 for admissions into Undergraduate Engineering Courses across 4 campuses at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad. Also, the University offers around 7,000 seats in its four campuses. SMRJEEE has recently released the facility to retake the Online Examination in case the student wants to. Therefore, the candidates have to pay an extra Application fee of Rs. 1100/-.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
For more details regarding the same, Candidates can see the articles on SRMJEEE 2020 Marking scheme below.
Latest Update: SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application Form is available now. Click here>> Application Form.
Retake in SRMJEEE 2020
- Candidates who will not be able to secure a seat in SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling can take a retake by paying the extra fees.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1100/- for each retake.
- A candidate can give a maximum of 2 Retakes.
- Retakes will take place in May 2020.
- Any updates regarding the retake in SRMJEEE 2020 will be published on the official website.
Changes in the SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
- Candidates will get 3 Marks for each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Those who are applying for Bio-Technology will get 2.5 Marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Earlier, one mark was deducted for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. 0.7 Marks were deducted for the wrong answer in Biology. That rule has been scrapped off. Now there will be no negative marking.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Changes in SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme Details
Incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics invited 1 negative mark.
No Negative marking for an Incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Incorrect answer in Biology will result in deduction of the 0.7 marks.
No negative marking for an incorrect answer in Biology.
SRMJEEE 2020 New Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility (Minimum Qualifying Marks)
- Candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should now have at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for applying in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani Campuses.
- But, for applying in NCR Ghaziabad Campus, Candidates will have to score a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Moreover, candidates who have secured top ranks in any of the recognized National or State Board are eligible for admission in SRM University.
- Candidates securing top 1000 ranks in JEE Main 2020 are also eligible to take the admission directly.
- Also, aspirants who score highest marks in any district of Tamil Nadu are eligible to take admission directly.
Read more – SRM University
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
The official website of SRM University is https://www.srmist.edu.in/
For more details regarding SRMJEEE 2020, Candidates can see EntranceZone.