SRM University conducts SRMJEEE 2020 for admissions into Undergraduate Engineering Courses across 4 campuses at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad. Also, the University offers around 7,000 seats in its four campuses. SMRJEE has recently released the facility to retake the Online Examination in case the student wants to. Therefore, they will have to pay an extra Application fee of Rs 1060/-
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
For more details regarding the same, Candidates can see the articles on SRMJEEE 2020 Marking scheme below.
Retake in SRMJEEE 2020
- Candidates who will not be able to secure a seat in SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling can take a retake by paying the extra fees
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1060/- for each retake.
- They can give a maximum of 2 Retakes.
- Retakes will take place in May 2019.
- Any updates regarding the retake in SRMJEEE 2020-2020 will be published on the official website.
Changes in the SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
- Candidates will get 3 Marks for each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Those who are applying for Bio-Technology will get 2.5 marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Earlier, one mark was deducted for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. 0.7 Marks were deducted for the wrong answer in Biology. That rule has been scrapped off. Now there will be No negative marking.
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Freind to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics invited 1 negative mark.
No Negative marking for incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Important Exam Update
Incorrect answer in Biology will result in deduction of 0.7 mark
No negative marking for incorrect answer in Biology
SRMJEEE 2020 New Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility (Minimum Qualifying Marks)
- Candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should now have at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for applying in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani Campuses.
- But, for applying in NCR Ghaziabad Campus, Candidates will have to score a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Moreover, candidates who have secured top ranks in any of the recognized National or State Board are eligible for admission in SRM University.
- Candidates securing top 1000 ranks in JEE Main 2020 are also eligible to take the admission directly.
- Also, aspirants who score highest marks I any district of Tamil Nadu are eligible to take admission directly.
Read more – SRM University
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
The official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
For more details regarding SRMJEEE 2020, Candidates can see EntranceZone.