SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form: SRMJEEE 2020 is an engineering entrance test conducted for admission to various Engineering Courses at Undergraduate Level in SRM University. Application Form for SRMJEEE 2020 is available for candidates from the last week of October 2019. Application Form for International Students will also available on the Official Website. Candidates can fill the Application form in offline or online mode.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
Updated Official dates SRMJEE 2020:
|Online Application Release||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||Last week of March 2020|
|Editing in the submitted application form||Second week of April 2020|
|Slot Booking Starts||Second week of April 2020|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||Third week of April 2020|
How to fill Offline SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form?
Applicants can Buy the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form from the Center given below:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
Candidates should use a black ballpoint pen to fill all the details in capital letters. They will have to submit the form along with an attached photograph and application fee submission.
Note: Only the Aspirants paying the fees offline will have to download the application form, and send it along with demand draft the prescribed address.
Address to which the Application form has to be sent is:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, 603203
Online SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
Firstly, candidates can fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form online by visiting the official website of SRM University.
- click on “Register Now”.
- Candidates will have to then register for an account on SRM University Website. So, students will have to enter the: Name, Email-ID, Date of Birth, Phone Number.
The candidate will then receive the Registration User ID and Password. Candidate can log in again using the Username and Password. Admit Card will also be sent to the same Account thus should be preserved carefully.
- Candidates can then login and fill in the relevant details about them. The details asked will be:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone Number
- Parent Information
- Qualifying Marks Details
- Desired Subjects
- Preferred Centre for Examination, etc.
Applicants are advised to fill the details carefully as any discrepancy might result in their rejection.
- Candidates will have to then sign a declaration. Also, candidates should read everything carefully and click on “I agree”.
- Once the details have been entered successfully, Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature. Candidates can see the required size of the photographs on the online portal and upload accordingly.
- Candidates will then have to pay the fees. They can do so in online mode. For online mode, they can use net-banking or debit card. But, for offline mode, Demand Drafts will be acceptable.
Read for more SRM University here
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
Moreover, the official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/