BITSAT 2020 Paper Pattern is likely to remain the same as that of the previous year. Aspirants should be well aware of the test pattern and the marking scheme as well. The clarity in this regard is essential for scoring well in the test. In this article, candidates can get complete information related to the BITSAT Exam Pattern, Test duration, Numbers of questions etc. Finally, the Exam pattern and other important details for BITS Pilani is available now.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BITSAT 2020 Paper Pattern Details
BITSAT 2019 is a computer-based test and the question paper will be in English medium only. The test will be of 3 hours without any break. Questions will be from the following subjects in four sections:
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|4.||Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates )||45|
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Exam Pattern
The BITSAT 2020 Paper Pattern is listed below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BITSAT 2020 Paper Pattern: BITS Exam Pattern Details
- Applicants can opt either Mathematics or Biology.
- Also, Multiple Choice Questions will be there in the test booklet.
- For every question, four options will be there.
- And the candidate has to choose only one among them which is correct.
- 3 (Three) marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- Whereas, each incorrect answer will result in the penalty of 1 mark.
- The unattended question carries a 0 (zero) mark.
- The student should not use more than one option.
- The system will give an error message in case Applicants opts for more than one option.
Subject wise number of questions: Distribution of Marks
According to the BITSAT Paper Pattern applicants need to answer a total of 150 questions from the four parts mentioned above. Each Question carries 3 marks. The total number of questions from each part is shown below:
|Paper Part No.||Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
These are basic and important points about BITSAT 2020 Paper Pattern/Exam Pattern.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The candidate can answer all the questions from the 4 parts simultaneously.
- There is no separate time frame for each part.
- Candidates can change their response to any of the 150 questions by going back.
- If a student answers all 150 without leaving any question then they will have a chance to attempt more 12 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology( 4 questions from each).
- The candidates who wish to answer 12 extra questions will not be able to do any correction in any of the 150 questions answered previously.
- Candidates should not attempt a question if they are not sure about it as it will cause negative marking (in the case of an incorrect answer) and hence will result in an overall deduction in score.
- The extra questions give aspirants a chance to score higher in the test.
- Web cameras and CCTV will be there in usage at the test centres to record any suspicious activity.
- Anyone who disobeys the rules of an exam will get disqualified at once and will not be able to write the test in any case.
- Those candidates can apply for the BITSAT 2020 only if they are not pursuing any course at the BITS campus.
- See details at BITSAT official website http://bitsadmission.com.
bitsat 2019 syllabus, bitsat syllabus 2019 pdf, bitsat 2019 paper, bitsat 2019 question paper, bitsat 2018 question paper pdf, bitsat previous years papers.