BITSAT 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website of BITS Pilani from 23 July 2020. The aspirants can download the admit card or Hall ticket from the official BITSAT portal. And, Candidates are required to download and print the hall ticket on or before 06 August 2020. It is an essential document for appearing in the test. Candidates should keep the Admit card with them till the admission process is over. The Candidates can book the slots from Last week of July 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card Date
|BITSAT 2020 Availability of Hall Ticket||23 July 2020|
|Online Exam Dates||06 – 10 August 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card Download Here
- Only those candidates who have done the slot booking and selected the test centre & time can download the admit card from 23 July 2020.
- After the slot booking is over the Admit card downloading procedure will start.
- Candidates will be provided for at least one month of time to download the hall ticket.
How to Download BITSAT Admit Card 2020?
Following are the steps to download the BITSAT Hall ticket 2020:
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official BITSAT website and find the login option.
- Then, click on “BITSAT Hall Ticket Download 2020” link on the page.
- Further, enter the BITSAT Application Number, Gender, DOB in the required field.
- And, Click on “I Agree” then Continue.
- Now, Download and Save the Hall ticket in PDF format.
- Finally, Print the hall ticket on a plain A4 sheet.
- Paste passport size photograph in the space provided.
Documents required along with Admit card
The Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam venue. Failing to carry these documents candidates wouldn’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and take BITSAT. Following Documents are accepted as valid photo ID are given below:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- School/College photo Id
- PAN Card
- Admit card issued by the respective Board for the Board exam.
Apart from this, any other document issued by some competent Authority and carrying the photo of the candidate would be treated as valid identity proof for this purpose of the exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BITSAT 2020 Admit Card: Download BITS Pilani Hall Ticket
Details Present on BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
The following details are present on BITSAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- BITSAT Application Number
- Test Date
- Time slot
- Test Centre Address
- Subject opted (Maths/Biology)
- Instructions for the candidate.
Important Points about BITSAT Admit Card 2020
The BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document for students appearing in BITS, Pilani Entrance Examination.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
- BITSAT Admit card is a necessary document.
- And, candidates need to preserve it till the admission process is over.
- Moreover, Impersonation is an offence and the ticket is Nontransferable.
- The student should not carry Bags, Calculator, Tables, mobile phones etc at the test centres.
- Also, Candidates must carry a pen for signing and for rough work during the online test.
- Finally, Candidates will not get permission to enter the test centre without presenting it at the entry gate.
The detailed report about BITSAT CBT is given here.
- This test does not need the candidate to have any specific IT skills.
- And, The Sample test will be provided to registered candidates for practice purpose.
- The applicant will be assigned a computer and questions will appear on the monitor.
- And, The candidate has to choose one option out of four option for a question using the mouse and keyboard.
- Further, the connection of the system to the server will ensure real-time connection to process the test.
- Also, These computer-based tests will take place in different cities at allotted test centres in India in May 2020.
- Moreover, the Candidate will be able to choose the date, time, test centre for the test according to their convenience.
- Finally, The score of a test will be available to the applicant on the monitor after completion of a test
- Hence, score evaluation is fully transparent.
- The test will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English and Logical reasoning and the duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Questions are of objective type and based on NCERT syllabus of class 11 and 12.
- BITSAT 2020 Slot booking will be available from July 2020.
- Applicants who missed the slot booking will be allotted a slot by the BITS, Pilani.
- Hall tickets link will be available on this website from 23 July 2020.
Check BITSAT-2020 Online exam centres Here.
And Check BITSAT-2020 test centre addresses Here.
Note: BITSAT official website is https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT 2020 Admit Card.”
bitsat admit card 2020 date, bitsat application form 2020, bitsadmission.com admit card 2020, bitsat 2019 cutoff, bitsat 2020 application form fee, bitsat 2020 slot booking, bitsat admit card 2020 download, bitsat 2020 syllabus.