BITSAT 2020 Admit Card will release on 13 September 2020. Candidates can download their hall ticket until exam date by providing login details. Aspirants must not forget to carry their hall ticket in the exam hall as without no entry will be given, also they must preserve the exam until the admission process. Candidates can go through the article below and get all latest information related to BITSAT Admit Card 2020.
BITSAT Latest Updates
- BITSAT Admit card will be issued from 13 September 2020.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the dates for downloading the BITSAT 2020 admit card from the table given below:
BITSAT Admit Card Dates 2020
|Exam Slot Booking||09 & 10 September 2020|
|Availability of admit Card||13 - 23 September 2020|
Click here to download BITSAT 2020 Hall Ticket
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card of BITSAT 2020 will be available for downloading online from 13 September 2020. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their Email Id, Username, Application Number and Password. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of BITS Admission Test 2020:
- Candidates must check all the details present in the admit card to be true and correct.
- The candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam centre.
- No candidate is allowed to appear in BITSAT 2020 without a valid admit card and id proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license and PAN Card.
- In case any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates must contact the officials to get the problem rectified before the last date.
- Candidate’s fingerprint and photograph will be taken at the time of the test and will be matched at the time of admission at particular BITS campus.
- Anyone violating the rules of the test centre will not be allowed to continue with the test and will automatically be disqualified.
Procedure of Slot Booking for BITSAT 2020 Entrance Exam
Check the procedure for BITSAT slot booking below in the given points:
- BITSAT 2020 Slot booking process will start in the first week of April and will last until the second week of April 2020.
- To book exam slots, a direct online link will be provided on the website of BITS, Pilani.
- Candidates will be able to choose the test date and time between the provided timing and dates.
- Students have to enter their application number, date of birth, gender, email id and other required details to book exam slots.
How to Download BITSAT 2020 Admit Card?
Procedure to download the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2020 Admit card from BITS, Pilani Official Website:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of BITS, Pilani.
- STEP 2: Home page will appear on the screen and candidates need to enter the required details in the login page such as:
- Application Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- STEP 3: After filling all the details, the candidate needs to click on the "Proceed" button.
- STEP 4: Candidates can see their Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- STEP 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same. The candidates must carry the printed copy at the exam centre as the e-admit card will not be accepted on the exam day.
- STEP 6: After downloading the Admit Card, candidates paste their recent passport size photograph on the space provided. Admit card will not be considered valid without photograph and signature.
Details mentioned in BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates must check all the details present in the admit card to be true and correct after downloading it. The certain details present in the BITSAT 2020 Admit card are as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- Application Number
- Exam Centre
- Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Timings
- Course for which candidate has applied
- Uploaded Signature
How to Download BITSAT 2020 Admit Card If Forgot Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their login credentials and are unable to download the admit card, then, check the following steps given below.
For Retrieving BITSAT 2020 Password
- Access the link given above.
- Then, enter the user id and captcha code.
- Next, click on the ‘Get Password’ link to download the admit card.
- Lastly, write down the password so that it could be used for future references.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in BITSAT 2020 Admit Card?
If there is any error in BITSAT 2020 admit card, then, the candidates can contact on the following given number.
Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-255294, 01596-255330 Fax: 01596-244183
BITSAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines to Follow
- Those candidates who will complete the test before the time will get 12 extra questions to answer.
- As this is a computer-based test, make sure you are familiar with the computer and how it can be used, how and when mouse and keyboard have to be used etc.
- The candidates have to follow the rules inside the exam centres failing so, the candidates might get debarred.
- The test-takers are required to carry a pen for the rough work and signing.