BITSAT Slot Booking 2020 facility has been rescheduled by the Birla Institute of Technology & Science from 25 April to 27 April 2020. BITS Admission Test is a university level exam which will be conducted on multiple days and slots, therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to book the desired slots. Admit card will be issued only after the slot booking. The candidates can go through the complete article to know more about BITSAT 2020 slot booking in detail.
BITSAT Slot Booking Date 2020
After the application submission, the BITSAT slot booking 2020 date is the most important information that a candidate must be familiar with. Important dates related to slot booking of BITSAT examination is given below:
|Allotment and Announcement of Test centre||22 April 2020 |
|Start of BITSAT Slot Booking||25 -27 April 2020 |
|Issue of BITSAT Hall Ticket||30 April to 18 May 2020 |
|BITSAT 2020 Exam Date||16 to 25 May 2020 |
BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates can book their slots for the BITSAT 2020 test from 30 April 2020. Birla Institute of Technology & Science offered slot booking on first come first serve basis. Check the necessary details in the below-given section:
- Slot booking will be done online only at the BITSAT slot booking 2020 official website.
- Applicants must book their test date and time slots as soon as the slot booking window will open.
- This will help the candidates to book the slot as per their preference.
- Only two slots will be available for the candidates appearing in BITSAT 2020.
- Out of the slots available, only one slot can be chosen or booked.
The time of two slots available on the exam date is given hereby:
- First Slot – 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Second Slot – 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Information Required for BITSAT Slot Booking 2020
BITSAT 2020 Slot booking can be done by logging in at the admission portal available on the BITS official website (bitsadmission.com). Slot booking can be done by entering the login credentials.
Credentials that will be required for the slot booking of BITS Admission Test 2020 is given below:
- Application Number
How to Book BITSAT 2020 Slot?
Following are the steps that can be followed by the candidates to book their preferable slots for the BITSAT 2020 examination:
- Step 1: Visit the BITSAT slot booking 2020 official website.
- Step 2: Now, click on the link stating to book the test date and test time.
- Step 3: Candidates need to login by entering the application number and password.
- Step 4: After entering the login details click on the "Proceed" button.
- Step 5: Here, candidates have to choose the test date and time out of all the available options in the preferred exam city.
- Step 6: After selecting the slot, a confirmation page will generate containing the information such as Application number, test date, test time and test centre.
Instructions for Booking Slot for BITSAT 2020
Candidates must keep the following points in mind while booking their slot for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2020.
- There are only two slots available for the BITSAT exam one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Candidates are advised to book the slots very carefully as slots once booked will not be changed.
- The applicants who have submitted the application form successfully will only be able to book the slot.
- If the candidates have missed out the chance of slot booking then the university will book the slots for such candidates.
Why it is Important to book a slot for BITSAT 2020?
While filling the application form, candidates have chosen the three test centres as per their preference. Candidates can choose the slots from these three exam centres only.
- Without the slot booking candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- BITSAT 2020 will conduct on multiple days and each day, there will be two different slots (morning and afternoon).
- Therefore, candidates must book the exam date and exam time of their choice.
How to Retrieve BITSAT Application Number?
For BITSAT Slot Booking Process, candidate must have their BITSAT Registration Number. But, if the candidate forgets their application number or misplace it then they can follow the steps below to recover the same-
- Candidate can click on the link provided to retrieve application number.
- Enter the asked credentials like Registered E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth
- Click on “Proceed” tab
- Now, BITSAT 2020 Application Number will be sent to the contact details provided by candidates.
How To Do Slot Booking If Forgot the BITSAT 2020 Password?
If candidates have forgotten their password, they can follow the steps given below to retrieve BITSAT login password:
- Step 1: Visit the BITS official website.
- Step 2: Then, go to the ‘Login’ window and click on the tab displaying ‘Forget Password’.
- Step 3: Enter user id obtained at the time of registration and captcha code.
- Step 4: Then, click on ‘Get Password’ tab after submitting all details.
- Step 5: Candidates are advised to note down the password and login to book the slots.
What to Keep in Mind During BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking?
Candidates must keep the following details in mind while BITSAT slot booking:
- Slot booking is done on the basis of first-come-first-serve-basis, so candidate must book the slots before the deadline.
- Candidates should be focus while choosing shift and date preferences while booking the exam slots.
- Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will book the slot, so candidates must book the slots on allotted time.
- Before booking the slots, must check whether the exam date for BITSAT is not clashing with any other examination.
What after Slot Booking?
After booking the slot for the exam, candidates can download the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card. The hall ticket is an important document for the examination that's why it is important to book a slot at first. As the BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 will contain the information of exam date, exam time and exam centre.
BITSAT 2020 Admit card/Hall ticket consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Exam date an time
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature
- General instructions
About BITSAT 2020
BITSAT admission test is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). It is a computer-based test conducted to provide admission to the qualified candidates in the courses like B.E., B. Pharm, M.Sc. The admission is offered in the university campuses situated at Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani. There are 150 multiple-choice questions in the BITS entrance test. The questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.