BITSAT 2023 Counselling Result will be in online mode. BITSAT is conducted by BITS Pilani for admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc degree programme of BITS, Pilani. Those who will qulaify BITSAT will be called for counselling for documents verification & seat allotment. A candidate needs to apply for admission in BITS, Pilani campuses by filling the Admission Application form apart from applying for BITSAT 2021. Applicants need to send the details of their 12th marks and choices for various First-degree programs offered by BITS PILANI. These statistics will help the candidates to decide their choice order for various Degree courses. Candidates can find the counselling details on this page.
BITSAT 2023 Counselling Dates
Check the tentative dates for BITSAT Admission is given below in the table:
BITS Pilani Admission Counselling Dates
Commencement of registration process
Last date to register
Application form correction
08-Jun-2023 to 12-Jun-2023
Allotment of exam centre
17-Jun-2023 to 22-Jun-2023
Admit card availability
BITSAT 2023 Exam -Session I
02-Jul-2023 to 09-Jul-2023
Availability of application form for Session II
Final date to apply for Session II
Test centre allotment
26-Jul-2023 to 30-Jul-2023
Availability of admit card
BITSAT 2023 Exam - Session II
03-Aug-2023 to 07-Aug-2023
Apply for admission on the basis of class 12 marks
15-Jul-2023 to 31-Aug-2023
Editing of preferences application form
01-Sep-2023 to 05-Sep-2023
Admit list and wait list announcement after Iteration I
Last date for seat allotment
To be notified
BITSAT 2023 Counselling Process
Mentioned below are the details of the Counselling sessions of the BITSAT 2023:
- Candidates can frequently visit the official website for more details about dates.
- Aspirants will have to report to their allotted Campus.
- Candidates can lock their preferred allotted subject.
- Also, they can reject this and keep themselves available for future up-gradations as well (this will be possible if a candidate who has a better rank will reject his/her seat).
- Students will have to submit their original documents.
- And, It is mandatory that all the students should verify their documents.
- After the Fourth Iteration, Candidates will have to visit the University for the final counselling.
- One more round of up-gradation will occur after the counselling.
- This round will not be for wait-list candidates.
BITSAT 2023 Counselling Details
The application form in a prescribed format for admission will be made available to candidates at the BITS website, by 20 June 2023.
- Admission procedure, Dual Degree, Transfer and many more details regarding the norms of admission will be displayed on the website.
- Hence the Candidates must visit the official page of BITS at regular intervals.
Documents Required for BITS Counselling
Candidates must carry the documents given below to participate in the counselling.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate(High School)
- Class 12 Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate(Intermediate)
- BITSAT Score Card 2023
- Counselling Letter
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
BITSAT 2023 Merit List for Admission
- BITSAT 2023 Computer-based Online Test takers is only eligible for admission in BITS campuses.
- And also the student should secure minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as per the norms in the eligibility criteria.
- Those candidates who have an interest in admission at BITS should submit the Admission application with class 12 mark sheet.
- Also, the preferences for Degree programs available at the Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad Campus by the end of June.
BITSAT Admission 2023
The merit list of successful candidates will declare on the basis of the online test score. This is only for those candidates who will appear for BITSAT 2023 and have submitted the admission application form complete with the fee.
- Two separate merit lists will be declared.
- The first list of all the programs (except B. Pharm.)
- The second list will contain the names of B.Pharm. Candidates only.
- In case the score of two candidates are equal, then (For B. Pharm) scores in BITSAT will get priority to break the tie.
- If the tie is not resolved then Physics and Chemistry marks will be considered respectively.
- If this will not break the tie then a final decision will take place on the basis of score in PCM/PCB(For B.Pharm) and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.