MHT CET 2020 Application Form will be available soon. MHT CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a yearly exam conducted by Government of Maharashtra in order to check the eligibility as well as aptitude of candidates for UG courses like Engineering, Health, and Pharmacy etc. Also, the common entrance test will be conducted at all the district headquarters of Maharashtra State. MHT CET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, and D.Pharma) for the Academic year 2020. DTE Maharashtra releases marking scheme & syllabus of MHT CET. For the people who are interested in taking the exam the following year, the following article would be very useful.
MHT CET 2020 Important Dates
The official MHT-CET 2020 Exam Dates are tabulated below.
|Online Application starts from||01 January 2020|
|Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form On the website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)||24 March – 31 March 2020|
|Payment – Both Online and Bank Challan||03 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card (through Login)||25 April 2020 – 02 May 2020|
|Date of Entrance exam||02 – 13 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04 June 2020|
|Counselling Dates||24 June 2020|
MH CET 2020 Application Form
Following are the details for the Maharashtra CET Application Form.
- MHT CET 2020 Application Form will be available from 01 January 2020.
- The Last date to fill the form is 31 March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the online Application form through the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
- Like other competitive exams, the candidate is expected to upload their photograph as well as signature prescribed by the council.
- Candidates are also advised to take a printout of filled form for MH CET 2020 as it may be needed in future.
- The fee can be paid, via Challan that can be downloaded from the official website.
- The registered candidates are expected to pay the fee in the next 48 hrs.
- General category candidates need to pay – Rs. 800/- whereas Reserved Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as the Application fee.
How To Apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test?
- Firstly, visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
- Secondly, click on “New User Registration”.
- And, Fill valid Email Id and Mobile number.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Also, Fill the details such as personal, contact, category, gender, date of birth, educational, etc.
- After that click on ‘Upload Photo & Signature‘ button.
- Upload scanned photo (file should be between 15 Kb to 50 Kb) and signature (file should be between 5 Kb to 50 Kb) in.JPEG format.
- Click on “upload images” button and upload the images.
- Now, click on the “Continue” button to process further.
- And, pay the Application fee.
- Choose the payment option and pay the requisite fee.
- After successful payment, click on the “Generate MHT CET 2020 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
- Finally, take the Printout of the filled in the Application form and fee receipt and keep it with you for further use.
Application Form Correction
MHT CET 2020 Application form correction will be started in the month of April 2020. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra is the Authority to organize MHT CET. The Authority will provide this facility for the candidates those have done some mistakes while filling the online application form. Candidates can make the correction on the Application form through online mode.
How to Make Corrections in MHT CET Form?
Candidates can make corrections in the Application form with the help of the given below procedure:
- Firstly, on the Official website of DTE Maharashtra, go to the Application form section.
- Secondly, enter the details such as Application number, Password and Security pin.
- And, Edit/modify the details in which field you want.
- Also, Save the changes and take the printout of it.
- Finally, secure the printout of the modified Application form to the exam.
Candidates cannot edit all the fields in the Application form. Only given below particulars can be edited through the Application form correction window:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Date of birth
- Qualifying exam details
- Course detail (for which candidate has applied)
- Institution details (in which candidate wants admission)
The Non- Refundable Application fee can be paid through Online mode.
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are willing to sit for MHT CET 2020 must meet the following eligibility criteria.
|1.||Domicile||Candidate must have the domicile of the state of Maharashtra.|
|2.||Age Limit||No Upper age limit.|
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
While preparing for MHT CET, the candidates must go through the exam pattern in order to manage time and produce an effective result. The pattern for the exam is as follows:
- The First paper comprises of questions from the Mathematics of 100 marks.
- While The Second paper presents questions from the field of physics and Chemistry. Again each section has a weightage of 100 Marks.
- The last paper puts up the problems from Biology(Zoology and Botany), again for 100 marks.
- Candidates are expected to bubble the OMR sheet for the options to corresponding questions.
- The questions in the entrance exam are based on the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Somewhere around 20% weightage will be given to class 11 curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to class 12 curriculum while setting the question paper.
Highlights of Exam Pattern
|1.||Type of Question||The question paper comprises of all objective type questions.|
|2.||Language||The questions will be asked in the English language /Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The mathematics paper shall be in English only.|
|3.||Mode of Exam||The exam will be conducted in online mode.|
|4.||No. of Papers||The exam is consist of 3 papers.|
|5.||Negative Marking||There is no negative marking in the papers.|
|6.||Duration of the examination||90 Minutes.|
MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
- Syllabus, Weightage, and Pattern of Examination are released by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- And the syllabus for the exam is the same as that of the HSC Board of Maharashtra.
- Find the detailed Syllabus of MHT CET 2020 in information brochure linked below. Also, the question will be asked from class 11 & 12 syllabi.
- The Whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects of class 12
- And the syllabus of class 11 as mentioned below in Information Bulletin.
- The difficulty level of the examination will be as per JEE Main and NEET.
Syllabus for class 11 for MHT CET 2020
Syllabus for class 12 for MHT CET 2020
MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
- In order to appear for the exam, the candidates are supposed to produce the hall ticket for MHCET 2020.
- The admit card of MHT CET 2020 can be downloaded from the official website after filling in the Application form and successful Application fee payment.
- The admit card for MHCET 2020 will be available from the fourth week of April 2020.
Steps to download the Hall ticket / Admit card
- Firstly, visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra and click on the link “Admit card”.
- Secondly, Enter your user Id and password.
- Also, Click on “submit”.
- And, your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take out multiple copies of MHT CET 2020 Admit Card/hall ticket.
Documents required with Admit card
At the exam centre, Candidates must carry 1 of the given below document as an Id proof along with the Admit card:
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card/e-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Any Photo ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative
- A recent ID card issued by a Recognised college or university.
In order to be eligible for the procedure of counselling, the following criteria should be met.
|General category candidate||50% Marks|
|Reserved category candidate||40% Marks|
|Candidate with disability||40% Marks|
|General category candidate with a 6 disability||45% Marks|
MHT CET 2020 Answer key
- The provisional answer key will be available for candidates before the announcement of results.
- The answer key will be released on 15 May 2020.
- Candidates can review and check the answer key with their marked options on the OMR sheet.
- Though the candidate must (if any) review his/her confusion or doubt in the answer key.
MHT CET 2020 Results
- MHT CET 2020 Result has been available on the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
- The results or scorecard will be out on 04 June 2020.
- The marks obtained in the MHT CET 2020 is valid for one year only.
Candidates can access the results by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of MHT CET and click on ‘Result’ link.
- Secondly, Enter your MHT CET Roll number.
- Also, click on ‘submit’ and the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, take the printed copy of MHT CET 2020 Results at the time of Counselling along with other required documents.
MHT CET 2020 Counselling
Once the result is out and merit list will be released on 24 June 2020. The candidates would be grouped according to their ranks into various slots through a period of one week and Counselling of MHT CET 2020 has been started wherein the candidate can lock on the desired seat for the desired course in their choice of college.
MHT CET Counselling includes the following 6 steps:
- Type of candidature
- Qualification and examination details
- Uploading of scanned images
- Payment of fees
- Print of counselling application form
MHT CET 2020 Cutoff
Expected MHT CET 2020 Cutoff :
|Institute Name||Branch||Cutoff of 2019||2018 Round 1||2018 Round 2||Round 3 (2018)|
|Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dyestuff Technology||3420- 5600||3283||5312||–|
|Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1793-2018||1640||1923||1992|
|KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1195-1545||12550||13695||13955|
|Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering||9000-1045||9143||9476||–|
|Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics, and Telecommunication Engg.||4656-1794||4848||6195||16944|
|Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering||1234-3698||13027||35782||–|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering||1996-6980||20664||23413||68592|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1124-1454||12550||13695||13955|
|Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology||3576-5879||4371||5607||5293|
|Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering||9068-3087||10432||11511||28272|
MHT CET 2020 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering Courses|
Mode of Examination
|MH CET Official Website||http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/|
MHT CET 2020 Exam Centres
Participating Colleges for MHCET 2020
Following are the top ten colleges preferred by the candidates for the year 2016.
|1.||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dyestuff Technology|
|2.||Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|3.||KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|4.||D J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering|
|5.||Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.|
|6.||Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering|
|7.||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering|
|8.||KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|9.||Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology|
|10.||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering|
Official website MHT CET: http://www.dmer.org/new/index.htm
mh cet 2020 law, mh cet 2020 syllabus, mh cet official website, mht cet 2020 exam date, mht cet 2020 application form date, mht cet 2020 official website, mht cet 2020 mahaonline gov in, mht cet 2020 news.