MHT CET 2021 Result will be released by DTE, Maharashtra from the first week of August 2021(tentative). The candidates who appear in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test can check their results by login with login ID, password. On basis of this result, candidates need to participate in Common Admission Process (CAP). Check MHT CET result 2021 date, time, link, scorecard download process, and more here.
MHT CET 2021 Result Dates
Maharashtra CET 2021 Result is the cut-off mark which is a part of the result based on which the merit list and things like opening and closing rank are decided. Check the MHT CET 2021 Result dates given in the table below:
|Exam date||To be Announced|
|Result date||To be Announced|
MHT CET 2021 Result
The Competent Authority(DTE, Maharashtra) will organise the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and then declare the result.
- The authority will prepare the merit list based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The candidate’s response will be available after entering Password and Registration ID.
- Before the result declaration, the answer key will be published through which the applicants will be able to estimate their scores in the test.
How to download MHT CET 2021 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the exam can check MHT CET 2021 Result by following the below-mentioned steps:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MHT CET 2021 Result: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Result
- Step 1 – Visit the MHT CET official website
- Step 2 – Click on the link to MHT CET 2021 result.
- Step 3 – Thereafter, enter the Roll number and captcha and then click on submit.
- Step 4 – Finally the scorecard will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout out of it for future reference.
Details mentioned in MHT CET 2021 Result
The result of MHT CET 2021 will include the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject group
- Application number/Roll number
- Subject wise percentile score
- Total percentile score
- Candidate’s photo and signature
Normalization of MHT CET 2021 Result
Based on the objections and challenges received by the State Cell, the final answer key is prepared
- After that, MHT CET result is compiled.
- The score of the candidates will be calculated as per the number of correct and incorrect responses made by the applicants in the exam.
- Using the marking scheme and answer key of the exam candidates will be ranked by their normalized score.
- The percentile method will be used to rank the applicants.
MHT CET 2021 Raw Score can be calculated by formula= (Total correct answers in Maths x 2) + (Total correct answers in Chemistry & Physics x 1)
mh cet mba 2020 ,mh cet 2020 official website, mba cet 2020, mba cet 2020 registration, mba cet 2020 result, cet result 2020.