NSIT 2020 Syllabus is similar to JEE Mains 2020 syllabus. Candidates can refer to any of them. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, commonly known as NSIT, is one of the top Institutes for Technology in the country. Also, it is an autonomous Institute of Government of Delhi. But, candidates seeking admission in NSIT will have to qualify JEE Main 2020 and will have to clear the minimum eligibility criteria for admission through Joint Admission Counselling. So, candidates can see the details about the JEE Main 2020/NSIT 2020 SYLLABUS below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Finally, NSIT got University Status and is called as NSUT – Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT), Dwarka.
NSIT 2020 Syllabus
Further, the NSIT 2020 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is based on the JEE Main. But, candidates can go through the given table to check the list of topics in each subject.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NSIT 2020 Syllabus - As Per Latest JEE Main Syllabus
|Chap1- Physics And Measurement
Chap3- Laws Of Motion
Chap4- Work, Energy, and Power
Chap5- Rotational Motion
Chap7- Properties of Solids And Liquids
Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
Chap12- Current Electricity
Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
Chap17- Electronic Devices
Chap18- Communication Systems
|Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chap24- Bio molecules
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Chap1- Sets, Relations and Functions
Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
Chap3- Matrix, and Determinants
Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
Chap6- Sequence and series
Chap7- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation
Chap8- Integral Calculus
Chap9- Differential Equation
Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
Chap12- Vector Algebra
Chap13- Statistics and Probability
Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
Candidate can find the PDF of NSIT 2020 here.
How To Download the Syllabus PDF of NSIT 2020?
Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for NSIT 2020 here:
- Initially, a candidate has to visit the official site of NSIT 2020.
- Check the website properly and go into the section of the Entrance examination, admission etc and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus PDF if they have and the file will automatically be downloaded on your device.
- Follow this procedure for website having syllabus PDF, else stay updated With Entrancezone.com
Moreover, candidates can visit this website frequently or they can also see the NSIT portal and JEE Main 2020 Syllabus page for more details on NSIT Syllabus.
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to NSIT 2020.