SAAT 2020 Admit Card will be available from 04 April 2020 on the official website. The candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the University website. SAAT 2020 is a University level exam conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year. The candidate will have to enter their registration number and password to download the admit card. Candidates are advised to go through the whole article to know more about the SAAT 2020 Admit card.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SAAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
The important dates related to SAAT 2020 Admit card are mentioned below:
|1.||SAAT Admit card release date||04 April 2020|
|2.||SAAT 2020 last date to download Admit card||10 April 2020|
|3.||Exam Date||10 April 2020 – 03 May 2020|
The above-mentoned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
The Candidates may note that the admit card will be issued only to those who are eligible to appear for the examination. It is mandatory to carry the SAAT 2020 Admit Card to the Examination centre.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020 Admit Card: Siksha O’ Anusandhan University Hall Ticket
- The candidate should present the identity proof along with the Admit card. Failing to do so, may result in the rejection of the candidate.
- Check the name, registration number and other important details on the admit card carefully.
- If one finds any discrepancy then candidate needs to contact the admission office in the university.
- The Admission test is being organized for the different courses offered in different institutes/colleges of the university.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
How to download the Admit card?
Admit card is a document that needs to be carried properly for the admission test and is a mandatory document to enter the examination hall.Candidates can download the Admit card by the following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the given link to download the admit card.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Candidate needs to enter the login credentials provided during the registration process.
- After entering the details, click on “login” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card are correct, then download the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
It contains information about the candidate and the exam. admit card acts as an Id card for him/her during the examination.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
The details that are mentioned in the Admit card are:
- Student Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Application/Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Test centre Code,
- Student’s Signature,
- Test Schedule
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)
Contact details for the admission process:
Ph.: +91-674-2350180 / 2350884 / 9437035916
Fax: +91-674-2351217 / 2351880
E-mail: [email protected]
Shortlisted Applicants will be called for counselling. Also, that Leads to admission into various programs of the university.
iter student login, saat exam 2019,iter admission through jee main, soa university admission 2019, soa university contact number, siksha o anusandhan university mbbs fee structure, soa admit card 2018, saat 2018 admit card, 2018 iti admit card, copa admit card 2018, 2nd semester admit card 2018, 4th semester admit card 2018, saat login, saat pg 2018.