SAAT 2021 admit card will be available on the official website after the successful submission of the form. This exam is conducted by Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University to at University level to offer admission to the eligible candidates into various under-graduate and postgraduate courses. The programmes offered through this entrance test are: B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture) etc. To know more details about the SAAT 2021 Hall ticket candidate must refer the below article:
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates may check the details of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021 admit card important dates from the table given below:
|Release date of Admit card||To be Announced|
|SAAT Online Entrance Test||To be Announced|
- Hall ticket will be available on the official website.
- Applicants can download the admit card by using their credentials.
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- In case the applicant is not able to download the admit card then he/she should immediately contact the helpline.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully & follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case if applicant finds anything wrong on the hall ticket, he/she immediately contact the officials.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam without the admit card.
- All the information should be checked properly in the admit card.
- Candidate will not be allowed to carry any communication device such as calculators, mobile phone or any digital device.+
- Applicant must not carry any eatables in the examination hall.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any type of books to the examination hall.
Documents need to carry on SAAT 2021 examination?
Candidates have to bring the following documents to the exam centre on the day of the examination
- A printed copy of Hall ticket downloaded from the official website.
- One passport size photograph
How to Download SAAT 2021 Admit Card or Hall Ticket?
Follow the steps to download the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021 Admit card from Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University
STEP 1- Candidates are required to login to the Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University SAAT Official website for downloading the admit card.
STEP 2- Candidates need to login on the portal using their application number. Applicants will also have to enter their ID, Password and Captcha.
STEP 3- A new page will appear and the candidate will see an option on the page to download the admit card. After entering the requisite details, candidates will be directed to the Admit Card of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021
STEP 4-The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
STEP 5- The applying candidates must take the printout of the admit card for future use.
Possible Issues in Download
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - Candidate may have entered his/her wrong credentials like Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - University may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.
Discrepancy in SAAT 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidate must ensure that every detail printed in the admit card is correct. In case if there is any incorrection found in the details of the admit card, candidate must immediately contact the officials regarding the incorrect information on the 2021 Hall ticket.
Uses of SAAT 2021 Hall Ticket
SAAT 2021 Hall Ticket is not only required as entry ticket but for other various purposes also:
- Seat Allotment
- For Identification Purpose