SAAT 2020 will be held in April 2020. This exam is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University to offers admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate and post graduate courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture). Applicants must study the exam pattern for SAAT 2020 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below-given article.
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants must properly go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Candidate must go through the exam pattern before start preparing for it. Through the exam pattern candidate will get a brief idea about the how and what type of questions will be there in the SAAT 2020 exam.
- Mode: The examiantion will be held in both Offline(PBT) and Online(CBT) mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the examination is 480 for offline mode and 120 for online mode.
- Marking Scheme:
- For Online mode- 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- For Offline Mode- 4 marks will be allotted for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking:
- For Online mode- There is no negative marking.
- For Offline Mode- 1marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates may check the exam pattern from the above details. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully and properly as to achieve good scores in exams. Question paper will be completely based on the given exam pattern.
Section-Wise Distribution for the Question Paper-
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of the exam form the below table. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam accordingly. Applicants must carefully go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam and should get a brief idea about the pattern of questions in the exam.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum marks|
Candidates can check the details of section wise questions for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2020 is given above. Candidate must go through the above details and should completely go through the pattern of the exam befor appearing for it.
SAAT 2020: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2020 before going for it. Candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considerd as late comers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If candidate come late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
Important Instructions for SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the importance instructions for the exam pattern through the below mentioned details:
- For multiple choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- Marking scheme for online exam - 4 mark will be allotted and for offline exam - 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- Candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occur , then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.