SAAT 2021 will be conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University in April 2021 to offers admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture). Applicants must study the exam pattern for SAAT 2021 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern in the below-given article.
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants must properly go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Through the exam, pattern candidates will get a brief idea about how and what type of questions will be there in the SAAT 2021 exam.
- Mode: The examination will be held in both Offline(PBT) and Online(CBT) mode.
- Duration: The exam will be for 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the examination is 480 for offline mode and 120 for online mode.
- Marking Scheme:
- For Online mode- 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- For Offline Mode- 4 marks will be allotted for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking:
- For Online mode- There is no negative marking.
- For Offline Mode- 1marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates may check the exam pattern from the above details. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully and properly as to achieve good scores in exams. The question paper will be completely based on the given exam pattern.
Section-Wise Distribution for the Question Paper-
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of the exam form the below table. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam accordingly. Applicants must carefully go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam and should get a brief idea about the pattern of questions in the exam.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum marks|
Candidates can check the details of section-wise questions for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021 is given above. Candidates must go through the above details and should completely go through the pattern of the exam before appearing for it.
SAAT 2021: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021
before going for it. Candidates have to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants who will report late to the examination hall will be considered latecomers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidates must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If the candidate comes late to the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
Important Instructions for SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the important instructions for the exam pattern through the below-mentioned details:
- For multiple-choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- Marking scheme for online exam - 4 marks will be allotted and for offline exam - 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- The candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occurs, then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.