SAAT 2020 Rank Predictor is a significant tool for all the candidates who have appeared in the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2020 and now eager to know their estimated rank. It will give a fair idea about the probable rank acquired by the test-takers. SAAT 2020 is a computer-based test for the candidates who are interested in taking admission into B.Tech courses. SAAT 2020 rank predictor can make complete use of it by entering their expected percentile. We advise you to read the entire article in order to have all the relevant information about this tool.
How to use SAAT 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Visit SAAT 2020 Rank Predictor
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in SAAT 2020 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for SAAT 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
SAAT2020 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||120|
+4 will be allotted for every correct answer and -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Total no. of candidates appearing||25000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in SAAT 2020. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their most accurate probable score, by entering their estimated percentile as exact it's possible
SAAT 2020 Cut off
SAAT 2020 cutoff marks will depend on the following factors:
- Total candidates who have appeared in SAAT examination.
- No. of seats available in SAAT in specified programs
- Performance of all the candidates who have appeared in SAAT 2020
- Previous year cut off trends
- Reservation policy of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University
- Nature of question paper, whether it's difficult or easy