SAAT 2021 Result has been declared for the 2nd phase by Siksha O Anusandhan (SOA). The result of the courses is announced separately at a different schedule. The result is issued in 2 forms that are rank card and merit list. To check the rank card of SAAT 2021 candidates have to use their application number. The rank card is issued to all the candidates who appear for SAAT. However, the SAAT merit list has the names of the candidates who are eligible for counseling. On the day of counseling, the candidates whose name appears in the merit list have to carry the rank card as one of the documents for verification and admission. For more details on SAAT 2021 result read the complete article.
SAAT 2021 Result has been declared for the phase-2 exam.
SAAT 2021 Result Dates
The important dates of events of SAAT 2021
are mentioned in the given below table.
SAAT 2021 Important Date
|Result date||Declared for the 2nd phase|
SAAT 2021 Result
- Candidates can able to access the Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test 2021 result through online mode only by visiting the official website of the university.
- The result of SAAT 2021 is released within a few days after the exam is conducted.
- The result will be released in both forms i.e the merit list and rank card.
- In the rank card, candidates can check the rank allotted to them based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Candidates can check their SAAT 2021 Results by using the application number and enrolment number.
- The university released a separate merit list for all programs offered by the university. the merit list will be prepared based on the candidate's performance.
- Those candidates who will find their names in the merit list are eligible to appear in the counseling round, where the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be made.
How to download SAAT 2021 Result?
There are the steps that candidates can follow to download their SAAT 2021 results.
- Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Siksha 'O' Anusandhan(SOA) University.
- Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for the "SAAT 2021 Result" link and click on that.
- Step 3. After that, a new page of the result will be open.
- Step 4. Now, candidates will be asked to enter their application number and enrolment number as per the application form and admit card.
- Step 5. After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Step 6. In the next step, the result will appear on the screen.
- Step 7. The candidate must download the result in pdf format for future reference.
- Step 8. Now, at last, to check the result press Ctrl+F and then type your name or enrolment number and then press the enter button. The result of the candidate will start flashing on the screen.
SAAT 2021 Merit List
- After the declaration of the result, the final merit list is prepared by the university.
- The merit list is released separately for different courses.
- The merit list contains the names of those candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Qualifying candidates will also provide a rank card.
- The qualifying candidates are eligible to appear in the counseling round.
Details Mentioned in SAAT 2021 Merit List
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on SAAT 2021
- Candidate's SAAT enrolment number
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name'
- Application number
- Contact details of the authority
- Subject wise marks obtained by candidates in the exam
- Overall marks scored by the candidate
- Category rank
- Overall rank
SAAT 2021 Counselling
- The counseling round of SAAT 2021 is to be conducted in the online mode.
- The official authority will release the counseling schedule on its official website.
- In the counseling round, candidates have to fill the choices of colleges in which they want to take admission.
- The final seat allotment in the counseling will be done in two steps i.e mock allotment and final allotment.
- Candidates are advised to take a separate copy of all the required documents before attending the counseling process. If the candidate fails to bring the required documents then they will not be eligible to attend the SAAT Counselling 2021.
Documents required for counseling round
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates in the counseling round.
- SAAT 2021 Rank Card
- SAAT 2021 Hall ticket
- One photo identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Original birth certificate or 10th class certificate
- Original School or College leaving certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Certificate of Diploma / Bachelor’s degree (For Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Marksheet of Diploma / Bachelor’s degree mark sheet (For Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA/MHA/MTTM/ MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Marksheet of Bachelor’s degree (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All /MBA/MHA/MTTM / MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Receipt of amount Rs. 50,000/- to be paid online during provisional admission.
- Balance fee in the form of a demand draft or NEFT.
- Any other relevant certificate that is mentioned in the counseling notice
- Two sets of attested photocopies of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size color photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the original caste certificate