SAAT 2021 Application form is expected to be released in January 2021 on its official website by the Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University located in Orissa. There is no application fee for this exam. On qualifying for this exam candidates are offered admissions to the eligible candidates for various Under Graduates & Post Graduates programs. For further information regarding SAAT 2021 Application form, candidates must refer to the below articles.
Application forms will be available in January 2021 on the official website of Siksha 'O' Anushandhan (SOA) University
SAAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates of the SAAT 2021 exam
through the given table
Important Dates of SAAT 2021
|Release of Application Form||January 2021|
|Last date to apply||Last week of March 2021|
|Date of examination||The second week of April 2021|
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam through the above table and can start preparing accordingly
SAAT 2021 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of the university. An application form can be filled in online mode. Candidates can check the SAAT application form 2021 through below given details
- Candidates need to visit the SAAT official website.
- Applicants need to click on the link for the registration.
- Valid e-mail id and contact number has to be provided by the candidate for the registration.
- The id and contact number used for the registration has to be preserved by the candidate.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate needs to check their eligibility for the program they are applying for.
- Aspirants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria then only he/she can fill the application form
- Candidates need to fill in all the basic and required details in the application form.
- All the details should be filled in very carefully.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authorities.
- The candidate doesn't need to pay any application fee.
- After filling the application form candidate need to click on the submit button.
- The acknowledgment for successful submission of the application form of the SAAT 2021 will be intimated to the registered Email Id and/or Mobile no.
NOTE: No application correction facility will be provided by the authorities after submitting the application form.
Documents Required for filling SAAT 2021 Application Form
Check below the given list of documents that will be required while filling the application form
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
SAAT 2021 Application Fee
There is no application fee
to apply for SAAT Admission Test 2021
. The candidates just need to fill in the application form online and submit it. There will be no amount charged from the applicants in any mode.
How to fill SAAT 2021 Application Form?
There are following steps candidates need to follow for the registration of SAAT.
- Candidates need to log in to the official website of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University.
- Applicants can access the direct link to apply for SAAT 2021 as soon as the application form is out.
- Valid email id and phone number has to be provided by the candidate.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered phone number for the verification.
- After successful verification, log in details will be sent to the candidate's registered email id.
- Using the login details, the candidate has to create a new account.
- Candidates can click on the portal to fill up the application form
2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the details in various sections such as:
- Basic Details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Academic Details:
- Marks obtained in class 10th
- Name of the school and board of class 10th
- Marks obtained in class 12th
- Name of the school and board of class 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Personal Details:
3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents required for the application form
|Document||Recent coloured passport size photograph|
|Format||jpg, jpeg, png, gif|
|File Size||Less than 1MB|
All the documents need to be uploaded in given format and size otherwise it will not get accepted.
4: Submitting of Application Form
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the information filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After uploading the documents, agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Candidates have to click the Submit button, for the final submission of the application.
- If the Thank You message is shown, it means that you have successfully filled the SAAT application form.
SAAT Admit Card 2021
SAAT Admit Card 2021 will be issued to all the registered candidates of SAAT 2021. To download the admit card, candidates have to use their login details. Admit card contains details like – name of the candidate, photograph, programme, subject, address of the candidate, address of the test centre allotted and test schedule. It is a compulsory document without which entry cannot be granted to the exam centre.