SAAT 2021 Counselling will start soon after the Result will be declared. The counselling will take place in Offline mode. Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa conducts the counselling for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. The candidates who pass the SAAT and match the criteria are eligible for the counselling and will be invited by the Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa. Candidates can get the complete details about the SAAT 2021 Counselling in this article.
Application forms will be available in January 2021 on the official website of Siksha 'O' Anushandhan (SOA) University
SAAT 2021 Counselling Important Dates
The important dates regarding the SAAT 2021 are mentioned in the given table below:
|Application Start date||5 February 2021|
|Application End date||31 May 2021|
|Admit Card release date||June 2021|
|Exam date||June 2021|
|Result date||July 2021|
|Counseling SAAT 2021||July 2021|
SAAT 2021 Counselling
The Counselling for qualified candidates shall occur on the university campus / ITER Campus. Eligible candidates will be invited for counselling by the authority. The details regarding the SAAT 2021 Counselling are mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to present in person on the day of counselling at the venue.
- Candidates will have to fill and lock the choices online. Based on filled choices, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The university will publish the seat allotment letter on the official website through which candidates can visit the allotted college for the formalities.
- All the B.Tech candidates holding a valid score card of JEE Mains 2021 will be liable to a separate round of counselling.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and the choice of candidates for different courses during counselling.
- Candidates will get the call for counselling as per the schedule which will be available along with the merit list and rank card.
- During counselling, all the documents will be verified in detail. Also, two sets of attested documents will be collected for the institution's record.
Counselling Fee for SAAT 2021
The counselling fee for SAAT 2021 will be decided by the Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University. As soon as the admission procedure begins the university will notify regarding the counselling and other fee structure. However, all the candidates after the successful verification of documents have to deposit the fee most probably in May 2021.
Documents for SAAT 2021 Counselling
The Documents that are mandatory to bring during the Counselling are mentioned below:
- Admit Card of SAAT 2021.
- Proof of Identity.
- Original Date of Birth certificate.
- Original School Leaving/ College Leaving Certificate.
- +2 certificate.
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates).
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates).
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All/ MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM).
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM).
- Bank Draft: A fee of Rs. 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size colour photographs.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Reservation Criteria for Admission through SAAT 2021
The details regarding the SAAT 2021
reservation criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates under the above-mentioned categories will have to submit the relevant documents stating their category.
- But, a separate merit list will be available for SC/ST students.
- Also, OBC candidates will be only eligible for marks relaxation.
- However, 30% of seats under each category are vacant for women candidates.
The Reservation criteria for admission in Siksha 'O' Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) is mentioned here.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
Candidates may note that the details mentioned here can be updated by the authority.