Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa will release the GCET 2020 Syllabus PDF for the aspiring candidates. The Syllabus of Goa Common Entrance Test will be based on standard XI and XII topics. Moreover, The syllabus of GCET 2019 includes topics from the three main subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And, GCET 2020 syllabus helps the candidates in preparing for the entrance exam. Therefore, Students must prepare for all the subjects and must have a definite clarity about each and every topic in order to pass the test. All the topics covered in the entrance exam are mentioned below. Further to get more detailed information about the GCET syllabus read the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The aspiring candidates can refer to the NCERT textbooks and other guidebooks to cover the GOA GCET 2020 Syllabus PDF for Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
GCET 2019 Syllabus
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is held annually for admission to different engineering programs at various colleges across Goa. Further, candidates can refer to the NCERT textbooks and other guidebooks to cover the GCET 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
The knowledge of detailed syllabus and important topics will be helpful for candidates in effective and timely preparation of the test. Hence, a list of some of the topics that should be covered in each subject is as follows:
Relations and functions
Subject wise weightage for the Goa CET 2020 Exam
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
How to download the Goa GCET 2020 syllabus PDF
The steps to download the official Goa Common Entrance Test syllabus PDF is given here.
- Visit the official website of DTE, Goa @www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Go to the link “Admission Prospectus” and click on the link.
- Read and find the syllabus and download or get the printout.
- Keep it for future reference.
- The link for GCET 2020 prospectus is given here along with syllabus pdf.
Download DTE Goa GCET 2019 Syllabus PDF Here.
Finally, the full syllabus for GCET 2020 will be available for download on DTE Goa website. Hence the interested candidates can check and download the syllabus for reference.
gcet exam sample papers, gcet official website, gcet 2019 prospectus, gcet 2017 pdf.