TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Process has been started from 21 February 2020. TS EAMCET is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad for admission into various Technical, Agriculture and Medical courses. Also, Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test are conducted separately from Andhra Pradesh CET. As per TSCHE recent announcement, EAMCET has been postponed by Telangana State Government. Read the article below for more details on TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Dates
The important dates regarding the TS EAMCET are mentioned below:
TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Process
Candidates can follow certain steps that are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the Registration process requires the candidate to pay the registration fee through the online channels which can be either TN online or debit/credit card which is different for various courses:
- After the registration fee is paid through these online channels, the candidate must visit the official website of TS EAMCET and must navigate to the online application form link to complete the process for submission of TS EAMCET Application form 2020.
- After the application form is opened, enter the details asked in the form. These details are marked as qualifying exam details, candidate’s personal details, category details, choice of regional Centre and address of correspondence.
- Also, Candidates must also upload their photograph and signature of specified dimensions and size in their application forms.
The vital information regarding the application fee is mentioned below:
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|
Documents for Telangana State Exam Registration 2020
There is a requirement of certain documents for the registration process of TS EAMCET 2020 such as:
- TS online/ online payment/ offline payment receipt of the registration fee.
- Mark sheet or admit card number of 10+2 or equivalent.
- Birth certificate/ SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Local domicile certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Income certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Study details from class 1 to class 10+2.
- Caste certificate.
- Adhaar card.
TS EAMCET 2020 Guidelines
The guidelines for TS EAMCET 2020 exam are mentioned below:
- The photograph that is uploaded in the application form must be a recently clicked passport-sized digital colour photograph.
- And, the dimensions of the photographs must not exceed 3.5X4 cm.
- also, the image should be in .jpg format and must be less than 30 kb in size.
- Similarly, the signature of the candidate must also be in digital format and must be less than 15 kb in size.
Fill Telangana State EAMCET Online form here. Further, stay tuned to Entrance zone for more updates.
ts eamcet 2019 syllabus, news about eamcet 2019, ts eamcet 2019 date, ap eamcet 2019 application form date, ap eamcet 2019 notification, ts eamcet 2019 exam date, ap eamcet 2019 syllabus, eamcet application date 2019, ap eamcet weightage 2019.