As per Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), admissions in Engineering Programmes in Universities, constituent colleges, and private colleges will be done through Telangana State EAMCET Entrance Examination. TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Government. As per the recent announcement by the state government, the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2020 will be conducted in May. Earlier there was confusion over the conduct of EAMCET after the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) proposed to conduct a single entrance examination throughout India by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for engineering admissions. The EAMCET examination is conducted for the admission of students into various scientific, technical and medical courses offered by various government colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Some TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date that can be summarised in a timetable. This timetable was released by the board.
|1||Official Notification||01 February 2020|
|2||Availability of Online Application Form||06 March 2020|
|3||Submission of Filled Application Form||05 April 2020|
|4||Correction in the application form||06 – 09 April 2020|
|6||Admit Card Downloading||20 April – 01 May 2020|
|7||Examination for Engineering Stream||03, 04, 06 May 2020 (Announced)|
|8||For Agricultural Stream||08 and 09 May 2020 (Announced)|
|9||Preliminary Answer Key||11 May 2020|
|10||The release of Final Answer Key||11 May 2020|
|11||Announcement of Result||09 June 2020|
|12||Payment of Processing Fee for Counselling Round 1||24 June 2020|
|13||Document Verification||27 June – 03 July 2020|
|14||Exercising of Options||27 June – 04 July 2020|
|15||Seat Allotment – Round 1||04 July 2020|
|16||Round 1 – Payment of Fees and Reporting||06-12 July 2020|
|17||Online fee payment and registration for the 2nd round of seat allotment||July 2020|
|18||Document verification||July 2020|
|19||Option entry||July 2020|
|20||Second seat allotment result||July 2020|
|21||Payment of admission fees||July 2020|
|22||Reporting to institutes||July 2020|
|23||Commencement of Classes||16 July 2020|
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure 2020: Online Web Options Entry @ tseamcet.nic.in
The counselling process for admission in various colleges coming under TS EAMCET 2020 has been started from 24 June 2020 and will go up to September 2020. The document verification process has been started from 27 June – 03 July 2020 and the candidate will get a full month to complete this process. Counselling Fee is Rs. 1000/- for unreserved category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates. Also, there is a schedule for the various rank holders to attend the counselling process mentioned below:
S EAMCET 2020 Result
The result has been declared just after the release of the official Answer key, online on the official website. The students will also receive a separate rank card to their corresponding addresses. The scores in the results will be on the basis of the individual scores that are out of 160 marks. And also the intermediate weightage percentage of an individual will get importance for the preparation of the merit list. The EAMCET weightage is will be there to prepare the merit list.
TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
TS EAMCET Answer Key, Responses, and Question Papers has been released. Candidates require the answer sheet to evaluate their performance before the release of an official result so as to get an idea about what they will score in the examination. The answer key has been available on 11 May 2020.
How to Download the Answer Key?
TS EAMCET 2020 answer key can be downloaded through the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of TS EAMCET.
- Secondly, click on the link ‘Answer Key’.
- Also, download the official solution key to the exam you are looking for and save it on your PC.
- Moreover, also take the printout of the answer key for further use.
How To Challenge The Answer Key?
- Candidates can make objections within one week after releasing the answer key.
- The objections to be submitted only through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key by paying an amount of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2000 in case of SC/ST category).
- The final Answer key will be published by the Committee.
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
The TS EAMCET admit card has been available on the official website of JNTU, Hyderabad from 20 April to 01 May 2020. And Candidates need to visit the TS EAMCET 2020 website to download their respective Admit card along with the online filled application form. Also, to download the admit card, the candidates need the Registration number.
The various details mentioned in the EAMCET admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Test date and time
- Test Centre
- Local status
- Admit card number
- Important instructions for the exam
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
TSCHE and JNTU has released application form dates is 06 March. TS EAMCET Application Form has been released online and can be accessed at the TS EAMCET 2020 official website. The application form for EAMCET 2020 has been available from 06 March 2020 and the last date to apply online is 05 April 2020.
Registration fee: The cost of application form is 500/- for general category and 250/- for SC/ST category. The candidates need to pay the registration fee before filling up the application form.
How to fill the EAMCET Online Application Form?
The steps to fill the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
- Firstly, find the official website of TSCHE and click on the EAMCET Exam i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Secondly, click on the “Apply Online” button in the header.
- Then, fill the form in 3 simple steps.
- Also, take a printout Filled in Application Form for future reference.
- In addition, pay the fee as given in the information bulletin.
Telangana Entrance Exams 2020 Schedule:
TSCHE – Telangana State Council for Higher Education has announced the timetable for EAMCET Exams.
|Exam Details||Entrance Exam Name||Dates (Announced)|
|Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma holders & B.Sc(Maths) Degree holders being conducted on behalf of TSCHE||TS ECET||11 May 2020|
|Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test||TS EAMCET||03, 04, & 06 May 2020 (Engineering)
08, & 09 May 2020 (Agriculture stream)
|State Physical Education Common Entrance Test||TS PECET||20 May 2020|
|Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test||TS ICET||23 – 24 May 2020|
|Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test||TS LAWCET||26 May 2020|
|PG Law Common Entrance Test||TS PG LAWCET||May 2020|
|Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test||TS EdCET||30 – 31 May 2020|
|Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test||TS PGECET||27 – 29 May 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Moreover, the Eligibility Criteria for the Telangana state council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Person of Indian origin (PIO)/ overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders are also eligible.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a domicile of the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and passed/appeared from the board of intermediate education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed or at least appeared in the final year of High School Examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as main or optional subjects.
- This examination can also be combined with any bridge course or courses that the candidate is enrolled.
- Diploma Holders: Apart from the above criteria, the candidate may have passed out or at least be appearing in the final year of the diploma exam. And the Diploma Degree in Engineering/ Medical from the State Board Of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Date of Birth: The candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
TS EAMCET Mock Test
The mock test for Engineering Stream and Agriculture & Medical Stream is available separately. The mock test is important for students appearing in the Examination. As TSCHE is going to conduct the examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2020 paper will be of 2 types; one for Engineering aspiring candidates and one for Agricultural and Medical aspirants. Both of the papers consist of 160 objective type questions with four options and one correct answer. The syllabus for the various papers can be summarised into the format of 10+2 topics in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.
Below we have given some major topics of Mathematics syllabus.
- Theory of Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Expressions
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Permutations and Combinations
- Partial fractions
- Binomial Theorem
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangles
- Product of Vectors
- Classification of vectors
- Scalar multiplication
- Linear combination of vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Component of a vector in three dimensions
- Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods
- Vector equations of the plane in different forms.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Classical definition of probability
- Measures of Dispersion
- Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines
- The Straight Line
- Transformation of Axes
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates
- System of circles
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Communication Systems
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Alternating Current
- Kinetic Theory
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- D and F Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H, and O
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
This section has been divided into two parts, i.e. Botany & Zoology. The detailed syllabus is given below:
- Plant Systematics
- Plant Physiology
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Ecology
- Microbes and Human Welfare
- Reproduction in Plants
- Molecular Biology
- Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata, Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology & Environment, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa
- Applied Biology, Human Anatomy, and Physiology-II,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III
- Organic Evolution
- Human Reproduction.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
This exam is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad and it consists of two separate papers. Furthermore, one paper is for engineering aspiring candidates. And the other one is for agriculture and medical candidates. Also, the exam for technical, agricultural and medical aspirants will be conducted in the form of a paper consisting of objective type questions having 4 options.
Question wise Weightage for Engineering & Agriculture Stream:
|Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions|
The paper will be conducted in an offline platform using OMR sheets. This medium is also known as the pen and paper-based exam. The question paper will be available in two languages i.e, English and Telugu. Also, the candidate must know that each correct answer will fetch them one marks. And is also to be noted that there is no negative marking for incorrect answer i.e zero marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Number of Students (Previous Year Statics)
|Course Name / Test||Number of Students Registered||Students Appeared||Number of qualified students|
|Engineering Entrance Test||1,47,958||1,36,305||1,06,646|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream||73,106||66,858||60,651|
More Exams from Telangana State
The TSCHE will publish the exam dates for the various common entrance examination conducted by them, including EAMCET, Integrated Common Entrance Test, Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, Education Common Entrance Test, Law Common Entrance Test for UG and PG courses.
- Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test: TS PolyCET 2020
- Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test: TS PGECET 2020
List Of Courses Offered at EAMCET
|S. No||Branch Code||Branch Name|
|3||CEE||CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|5||CPE||CHEMICAL PETRO ENGINEERING|
|6||CSS||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING|
|7||DTD||DIGITAL TECHNIQUES FOR DESIGN AND PLANNING|
|8||ECM||ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|9||EIE||ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING|
|10||ETM||ELECTRONICS AND TELEMATICS|
|11||FSP||FACILITIES AND SERVICES PLANNING|
|14||MMT||METALLURGY AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING|
|15||NAM||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING|
|16||PET||PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY|
|19||CAB||COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL AND BUSINESS MGMT|
|20||CER||CHEMICAL (CERAMIC) TECHNOLOGY|
|21||CST||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|23||ECS||ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING|
|24||ETC||ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG.|
|25||ICE||INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING|
|26||IPE||INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING|
|27||IST||INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY|
|28||MCT||MECHANICAL (MECHATRONICS) ENGINEERING|
|30||MME||MINING MACHINERY ENGINEERING|
|31||MNT||MATERIAL SCIENCE AND NANO TECHNOLOGY|
|35||CSE||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|36||ECE||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING|
|37||EEE||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
|45||FPT||FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY|
|46||MLT||MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY|
|47||PhD||PHARM – D (M.P.C. STREAM)|
|49||PHM||B. PHARMACY (M.P.C. STREAM)|
|Short Name of Exam||EAMCET 2020|
|Full Name of Exam||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Government|
|Category||Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Purpose of Exam||Engineering Undergraduate Admission to Telangana State universities, constituent colleges, and private colleges|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|EAMCET official website||http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
TS EAMCET 2020 Office Address
Examinations Building, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on TS EAMCET 2020.”
ts eamcet 2020 online or offline, ts eamcet 2020 apply online, ts eamcet 2020 notification, ts eamcet 2020 application date, ts eamcet 2020 date, ts eamcet 2020 application form, ts eamcet 2020 weightage, ts eamcet 2020 syllabus.