TS PGECET 2020 application form has been released on 12 March 2020. Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS PGECET is a State-Level Entrance Examination conducted every year to offers admission into regular PG courses such as ME, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch and other courses. Also, the TS PGECET exam conducts admission in D.Pharm (Post Baccalaureate) program. Moreover, the exam is conducted on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
First preference will be given to the GATE qualified candidates and then the vacant seat will be given to merit holder of PGECET Candidates. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the TS PGECET 2020 examination including the application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the TS PGECET 2020 are given below:
|Notification date||04 March 2020|
|Application Form available||12 March 2020|
|Application Form last date (without late fee)||30 April 2020|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||06 May 2020|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||13 May 2020|
|Application Form Correction||15 – 17 May 2020|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||20 May 2020|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||26 May 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||20 – 27 May 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 Exam Date||28 – 31 May 2020|
|Response Sheet Release||01 June 2020|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||01 June 2020|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration||20 June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||07 August 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS PGECET 2020: Application Form(OUT), Dates, Eligibility
TS PGECET Application Form 2020
The details regarding the TS PGECET application form are given below:
- The application form has been released on 12 March 2020.
- Candidates have to apply only via online mode through the website.
- Aspirants have to follow all instructions regarding filling the application form.
- The last date to fill the TS PGECET application form is 30 April 2020(without late fee).
- Candidates are needed to fill all the necessary details like personal, academic, address & other details in the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Those candidates who qualified the GATE exam will have to apply separately for admission.
The details regarding the TS PGECET application fee is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
|For General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
For more than one test, candidates have to pay the extra fee.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
How to Fill the TS PGECET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow these steps to apply for Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- First, Candidates must pay the Application fee through online mode.
- Also, Candidates must note down their ‘Transaction ID’ for further steps.
- After the Application fee payment, click on ‘Click here to fill the application form’ link.
- Now, fill all your basic, personal, educational, qualification, etc details.
- Upload your photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completion of all steps, click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application for further references.
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the TS PGECET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a Domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
PG Professional Courses:
For admission in Engineering & Pharmacy courses, students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% marks for reserved categories. Course wise Eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
|Courses||Eligibility (Qualifying Exam)|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Pass BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination.|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||Pass B.Pharmacy degree.|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||Pass B.Arch degree.|
Graduate Level Pharm-D course:
- Nationality & Domicile: The candidate must be the citizen of India and must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy degree approved by Pharmacy Council of India is mandatory.
TS PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the TS PGECET exam pattern is given below:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions.
- No. of Questions: 120
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Exam Mode: Computer-based Test.
- Duration: The exam duration will be for two hours.
- Sessions: Two sessions, i.e. in the afternoon and evening session.
- Language: English, Urdu & Telugu.
The paper name along with paper code is given in the table below:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
TS PGECET Syllabus
The details regarding the TS PGECET 2020 syllabus is given below:
- The syllabus is prescribed by Osmania University as per the Branches.
- It covers the topic that has studied by the candidate during the Bachelor’s course.
- There is a different syllabus for every discipline and depends upon the candidate for which they are applying.
- Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
The Course wise syllabus PDF for TS PGECET exam is given here.
TS PGECET 2020 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips for TS PGECET 2020 exam are given below:
- First of all, make a strategic plan for your exam preparations.
- Make a good timetable and divide your time equally for all the subjects.
- Gather all the details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question paper, it will help you to know more about the pattern.
- Prepare short notes on important topics and revise them while there is less time is remaining for the test.
- While preparing for the exam also take care of your health, take a nutritious diet and avoid junk & oily food.
TS PGECET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
The details regarding the TS PGECET 2020 admit card is given below:
- TS PGECET Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website of TS PGECET from 22 May 2020.
- Candidates can download their admit card by entering their Registration Number and the test paper that they have selected on the application form.
- No Admit Card will be sent through the post.
- Candidates with invalid Admit card will be prohibited to enter the test centre.
How to Download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket?
Given below are the steps to download the TS PGECET Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the TS PGECET Official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit card’.
- A new page will be opened.
- Fill your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Date of Birth’ & ‘Exam Paper’ for Entrance Test.
- Then, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Download the Admit card.
- Keep a printout copy of it for further process.
Details Mentioned on the Admit card
The details that are mentioned in the admit card are listed below:
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Centre
- Day & Date of Examination
- Candidate’s name
- Roll No.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2020
The details regarding the TS PGECET 2020 answer key is given below:
- TS PGECET Answer key will release on 03 June 2020 through Online mode.
- Candidates can check the preliminary answer key along with question papers.
How to Download the TS PGECET Answer Key?
Given below is the procedure to download the TS PGECET Answer key 2020:
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET.
- Select the exam link.
- After clicking the link, Candidates will get the Answer key.
- The answer key is available in the form of PDF.
- Download and save the Answer key.
TS PGECET Result
The details regarding the TS PGECET 2020 result is given below:
- TS PGECET 2020 Results will be released on 20 June 2020.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode.
- A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks secured in the Entrance Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
How to Check the TS PGECET Result?
Candidates need to follow the given steps to check the TS PGECET Result 2020:
- Click on the ‘Result’ link on the Official website.
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Hall Ticket/ Admit card Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’.
- Then, click on ‘View Rank Card’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the Result and take a print copy of the result for further process.
TS PGECET 2020 Rank Card
The details regarding the TS PGECET rank card are given below:
- Candidates can download the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Rank card from 20 June 2020.
- The rank card is released along with the result.
- The hard copy of rank card will be needed at the time of TS PGECET 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates will not be permitted for Counselling without the rank card.
- Candidates are advised to retain at least two photocopies of the rank card.
How to Download the Rank Card
Candidates can follow the Steps to download the TS PGECET Rank card 2020:
- Visit the official Website of TS PGECET.
- The Rank card page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, fill your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Hall ticket Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’.
- Then, click on the link ‘View Rank Card’.
- Download and save the Rank card.
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the TS PGECET counselling is given below:
- Osmania University organises the counselling for Post Graduate courses.
- The counselling is commenced in the month of August.
- Candidates can participate in the Counselling round after qualifying the Entrance Examination.
- Students are called upon their rank in the exam.
- They have to be present in person for the Counselling process.
- And, Candidates have to fill their preferences according to their Rank.
- Also, Candidates have to bring their original documents for a verification process.
- Aspirants, those have GATE score card can apply separately for admission.
- The qualified candidates have to pay the Counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- (General) & Rs. 500/- (SC/ST category).
- Counselling procedure is comprised of Certificate verification, Choice filling & Seat Allotment.
Documents Required for Counselling
Qualified Candidates must bring the given Documents in original along with photocopies for submission.
- Residence certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree Certificate (Qualifying Examination)
- Class 10th or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- Study Certificate (10th Class to Graduation)
- GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET Rank Card
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020
- Category Certificate
- NCC/CAP/ PH (Special Categories) claiming candidates will have to attend for Certificate verification at Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- List of Help Line Centers (for Certificate Verification of other categories viz., OC, BC, SC, ST etc) are given below:
- JNTUH University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University P. G. College Secunderabad.
- Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
Counselling Schedule for TS PGECET-2020
|S. No||Certification Verification||Time||PGCET Rank||Exercising Web Options|
|1||08 August 2020||9 AM||1||250||09 – 10 August 2020|
|2||09 August 2020||9 AM||501||700||10 – 11 August 2020|
|3||10 August 2020||9 AM||1201||1450||11 – 12 August 2020|
|4||11 August 2020||9 AM||1901||2150||12 – 13 August 2020|
|5||13 August 2020||9 AM||2601||3000||13 – 14 August 2020|
|1 PM||3001||Last Rank|
TS PGECET Entrance Highlights
The complete overview of TS PGECET exam are given below:
Name of Examination
|Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
For the official website click here.
More Exam from Telangana State
Following are the entrance exams for degree level and diploma level admission.
TS EAMCET 2020: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
TS PolyCET 2020: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
Stay tuned for updates about Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Here.
ts pgecet 2020 syllabus for cse ,ts pgecet 2020 syllabus for ece. ts pgecet 2020 notification pdf, pgcet 2020 — telangana notification, ts pgecet 2019 ,ts pgecet 2019 notification