TS PGECET 2020 exam date has been announced. The candidates can get admission into the following mentioned fields by appearing in this exam: Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture etc. Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam organized at the state level. The conducting body of this exam is Osmania University and it conducts the exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The candidates can read this full article to get more information and notification regarding TS PGECET 2020 Application Form, important dates, the eligibility criteria etc.
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates are mentioned below which shall be followed by all the applicants to not miss on anything important:
TS PGECET Exam Dates
Application Form start date
12 March 2020
Application submission last date excluding late fees
10 June 2020(Extended)
Application submission last date with late fees of Rs. 500/-
|31 July 2020|
Application submission last date with late fees of Rs. 2000/-
13 May 2020
Application submission last date with late fees of Rs. 5000/-
20 May 2020
|Application submission last date with late fees of Rs. 10000/-|
26 May 2020
Admit Card Release Date
20-27 May, 2020
21-24 September 2020
Result Declaration Date
15 June 2020
TS PGECET 2020 Admit Card
TS PGECET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website. Candidates must go through the below-mentioned guidelines for a better experience;
- Admit Card if found with incorrect details shall lead to debarring of the candidate from appearing for the entrance examination.
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following;
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
TS PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern is given mentioned below:
TS PGECET Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
Medium of examination
2 sessions; Morning & Evening
Candidates must refer to the above-given exam pattern to have an idea about the structure of the TS PGECET question paper.
TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus
Check the TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus
given-below in detail to prepare accordingly for the exam. Subject-wise syllabus for Telangana State PGECET examination is given hereby:
Architecture and Planning (AR)
- Housing, landscape design, computer-aided design, visual and urban design, building services, building constructions and management, material and structural services, service and amenities and developments, planning theory, techniques of planning
- Engineering mathematics, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, electronic engineering, electronics and instrumentation engineering
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential equation, probability and statics, linear algebra, mathematics calculus, numerical methods.
- Biotechnology: Plant and animal biotechnology, molecular biology and genetics, microbiology, biochemistry, recombinant DNA technology.
Aerospace Technology (AS)
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, differential calculus, linear algebra, numerical methods.
- Aerodynamics: Airfoils and wings, wind tunnel testing, structural dynamics, stress and strain, viscous flows, compressible flows, basic fluid mechanics, propulsion, flight vehicle structures.
- Flights Mechanics: Atmosphere, aeroplane performance, static stability and dynamic stability etc.
- Space Dynamics: Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and orbit transfer, central force motion.
- Civil Engineering:
- Geotechnical Engineering and Environmental Engineering: Foundation engineering, soil mechanics.
- Water Resources Engineering Transportation Engineering: hydrology, irrigation, air pollution, water requirement, traffic engineering and surveying, fluid mechanics and hydraulics, Noise pollution, highway planning.
- Structural Engineering: Structural analysis, solid mechanics, concrete structures and steel structures.
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, differentials equations, complex variables, probability and statics, linear algebra, numerical method and mechanics.
TS PGECET 2020 Preparation Tips
TS PGECET 2020 Preparation Tips are given below for all those students who have plans of scoring decent marks in the TS PGECET 2020 Examination;
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates should go for more practice sets and previous years.
- Also, must keep extra preparatory months in hand to revise whatever they have studied for the examination.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as taking proper rest is an important part of preparation because it helps to focus and concentrate when you study.
- Having some sort of recreational activity is a must as it eases out your mind after studying for long hours which is important.
- Taking proper notes of whatever new things you study as it helps in future reference and revision.
TS PGECET 2020 Result
TS PGECET 2020 Result will be declared online on the official website. Scorecard will be released along with the Result and candidates must download their scorecard as it will be used in future reference for admission and counselling.
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling will be organized in August 2020. Multiple rounds of counselling will be conducted based on the number of vacant seats. Following are the documents that the candidates should carry at the time of counselling:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th class
- Mark sheet and certificate of 12th class
- TS PGECET 2020 scorecard
- TS PGECET 2020 hall ticket
- Graduation degree
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
TS PGECET 2020 application form will be available on the official website of TS PGECET. The candidates can get the application form from 12 March 2020 onwards.
- Applicants have to apply the form through online mode only.
- Candidates applying based on GATE/ GPAT score need to fill a form separately.
- Also, need to check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam and need to fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Have to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- The application form last date is 10 June 2020.
- The candidates do not have to post the printout of the application form to the exam authority.
- Also, keep a printout of the application form safely with them for further admission procedure.
TS PGECET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fees can only be paid using online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/TS online and AP online centres.
PGECET Application Fee
SC/ ST category
NOTE: The application fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check the TS PGECET 2020 eligibility carefully before they start filling the application form which is provided hereby:
- Nationality: The candidates should have Indian citizenship.
- Domicile: The candidates must be from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
- For MTech Courses: Candidates must pass B.E./B.Tech degree from any recognized university.
- For MArch Courses: Candidates should have passed B. Arch degree from any recognized university.
- For MPharm Courses: Candidates must pass B. Pharm degree from recognized institutes.
- For DPharm Courses: Candidates should have passed 3 years B. Pharmacy degree from any recognized university or institutes.
Marks Criteria: The candidates belonging to general category must have a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination whereas SC/ ST category candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 45% in the qualifying examination.
TS PGECET 2020 Highlights
Check all the basic information about Telangana State PGECET 2020 examination given below:
TS PGECET 2020
Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture
TS PGECET Official website
To offer admission in various Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc programs.