TS PGECET 2023 Application Form will be released on April 2023. The applicants can fill out the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test application form in online mode only. Candidates have to pay the registration fee. Candidates can appear in the entrance exam to get admission in ME/ M.Pharmacy/M.Arch/M. Tech Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. Candidates having 50% marks in their graduation degree (45% in SC / ST candidates) can apply. Candidates can read the article given below to know more about TS PGECET 2023 Application form.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the details related to TS PGECET 2023 Registration Dates the given below table:
Important dates for TS PGCET 2023
Application form releases
Submission of application form without any late fee
Submission of form with late fee of Rs 250/-
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form
Authority has released the application form on the official website. Candidates should go through the given below point of TS PGECET Application Form 2023 to know the detailed information:
- Applicants can fill the application form online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained to fill out the form.
- Those who apply based on GATE/GPAT need to fill out a separate form.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the submitted application form in the prescribed format.
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling out the registration form:
- Receipt form from TS/ AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Competent Authority or Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO
- Competent Authority/Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
- Study certificates from Class I to 12th
- Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority/MRO (if required)
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2023?
Follow the below-given steps to fill the application form correctly, avoiding mistakes:
Step 1: Make Payment
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on the link "Application Fee payment."
- Check the category-wise application fee:
TS PGECET Online Registration fees
Mode of payment
Candidates can pay the application fees through an online mode of payment only. By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ TS online center.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
After completing the fee payment then candidates must proceed further to fill the registration form. Fill in the following details:
- TS/AP Online Transaction Id. (if required)
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking details (if required)
- Admit Card Number of the Qualifying Exam
- Stream applied for M.Tech and M.Pharm
- Date of Birth
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent examination certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The income of Parents
- Category details (if required)
- Aadhaar Card details
Step 3: Upload the Documents
After filling the application form, then upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
Less than 50 KB
Less than 30 KB
Step 4: Printout of the Form
After completing the above steps, applicants must take a print of the filled application form for future references.
TS PGECET Application Correction
Candidates will also get an opportunity to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form. It will be a one-time opportunity to make changes in the form. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to correct incorrect details in the form. No candidates will be allowed to make changes after the last date of correction.
TS PGECET 2023 Admit Card
After submitting the registration form, candidates can download the TS PGECET 2023 Admit card online through the website. Candidates can download and print their hall tickets by entering their registration number, date of birth, and test paper name.