TS PGECET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 on the offiical website of the TSCHE. The applicants can fill the application form in the online mode only. Candidates have to pay the registration fee. Candidates can appear in the entrance exam to get admission in ME/ M.Pharmacy/M.Arch/M. Tech Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. candidates having 50% marks in their graduation degree (45% in case of SC / ST candidates) can apply. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about TS PGECET 2021 Application form.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the details related to TS PGECET 2021 Registration Dates from the given below table:
Important dates for TS PGCET 2021
|Issuance of Notification||Will be announced|
|Date of release of online applications||Will be announced|
|Last Date for submission of online applications without late fee||Will be announced|
|Last date for online submission of the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Will be announced|
|Last date for online submission of the application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||Will be announced|
|Last date for online submission of the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Will be announced|
|Last date for online submission with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||Will be announced|
|TS PGECET 2021 examination||Will be announced|
New Dates will be updated soon once the authority will announce the dates on the official website.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Authority has released the application form on the official website. Candidates should go through the given below point of TS PGECET 2020 Application Form 2021 to know about the detail information:
- Applicants can fill the application form through online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained to fill the form.
- Who apply based on GATE/GPAT need to fill the separate form.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the submitted application form in the prescribed format.
Documents required to fill the application form:
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling the registration form:
- Receipt form from TS/ AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Competent Authority or Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO
- Competent Authority/Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
- Study certificates from Class I to 12th
- Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority/MRO (if required)
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2021?
Follow the below-given steps to fill the application form correctly avoiding mistakes:
Step 1: Make Payment
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on the link "Application Fee payment:".
- Check the category-wise application fee:
TS PGECET Online Registration fees
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode of payment only. By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ TS online centre.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
After completing the fee payment then candidates must proceed further to fill the registration form. Fill the following details:
- TS/AP Online Transaction Id. (if required)
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking details (if required)
- Admit Card Number of the Qualifying Exam
- Stream applied for M.Tech and M.Pharm
- Date of Birth
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent examination certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The income of Parents
- Category details (if required)
- Aadhaar Card details
Step 3: Upload the Documents
After filling the application form then upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
|Candidate's photograph||Less than 50 KB||jpg, jpeg|
|Candidate's Signature||Less than 30 KB||jpg, jpeg|
Step 4: Printout of the Form
After completion of the above steps, applicants must take a print of the filled application form for future references.
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card
After the submission of the registration form, candidates can download the TS PGECET 2021 Admit card online at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can download and print their hall ticket by entering their registration number, date of birth, and test paper name.