TS PGECET 2022 Web Option Entry for 2nd round has been started from 24th October 2022. Counselling process has been started from 19 September 2022. TS PGECET is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), at a state level for admission to the M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses. The selected candidates can only participate in the counselling. The process is consisting documents, certificates verification & option exercises. Read the article below to know more details about TS PGECET 2022 Counselling.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Schedule
TS PGECET 2022 selected candidates and GATE / GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2019, 2022 and 2022 need to attend Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M.Pharmacy/M.Tech./ M.Arch/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2022-2022 as per the schedule given below:
TS PGECET Counselling Dates 2022
|Admission for GATE/GPAT Qualified Students||19 September 2022|
|Online Registration cum verification, online fee payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates||To be Announced|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates||To be Announced|
|Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates & call for corrections if any via E-mail||To be Announced|
|Exercising Web options- Phase I||24th October 2022|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||To be Announced|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates||To be Announced|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for Verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classwork||To be Announced|
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
The examinees need to bring the below-mentioned documents/certificate in original along with photocopies of certificates for submission.
- Degree Certificate (Qualifying Examination)
- 10+2/Intermediate/Diploma Certificate and memorandum of marks.
- Study Certificate (10thClass to Graduation)
- GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET Rank Card
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2022
- Category Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for DOB proof
- Aadhaar Card
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Details
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the exam authority besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The seat leftover after allotment for GATE / GPAT candidates will be allotted to TS PGECET candidates.
- No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidate.
- The examinees must note that by attending the web counselling does not guarantee a seat.
- All the candidates need to register online at the webiste http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in and furnish all information in the application form.
- All the candidates will have to pay a non-refundable Processing Fee of Rs.1,200.00 for general candidates and Rs. 600.00 for (SC/ST Candidates) towards Registration cum Verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking) in favour of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’
- JNTUH University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University P. G. College Secunderabad.
- Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
Helpline Centers for Special Category (CAP/NCC/PH/Sports)
List of Help Line Centers are given below:
- Online Counseling Center, PGRRCDE, Osmania university, Hyderabad- 500007 for PH/CAP and NCC candidates
- Nizam College, LB Stadium Rd, Gun Foundry, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 for Sports quota candidates.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Procedure
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling process consists of the following steps:
Fee Payment & Document Verification
- Firstly candidates need to register & pay the processing fee at nodal centre.
- After fee payment, the documents will be verified. He/ She must verify the genuinity of the documents produced & collect the photocopies of certificates.
- Thereafter aspirants need to collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
- Candidates must fill the choice of course/colleges only after their documents are verified. This process will be performed via online mode on the website.
- They need to give their option on the web either from the helpline centre/home/any other place.
- They will have to log in with “Hall Ticket Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Rank” to exercise web options.
- The candidates must take a print out filled form choices.
Candidates will be informed through SMS about seat allotment. The seat allotment will be done based on their filled choices, rank, availability of seats, etc.
Report to the allotted College along with Original Certificates, Fee Paid Challan and Joining Report
Candidates who will get a seat must report at the allotted college along with an allotment letter before the last date printed on the letter. Candidates will also have to submit their original documents to the allotted college.