AEEE 2020 Registration Process has been extended until 30 June 2020. AEEE 2020 is a separate entrance exam conducted by Amrita School of Engineering under Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for aspirants willing to apply for the B.Tech course. The qualifying candidates can obtain a seat in the various Engineering colleges located at various campuses. The three campuses of Amrita University are at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Amritapuri. It is a national level examination and students from all over India apply for it every year. Students who have passed class 12 from other states can also apply. However, candidates have to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: AEEE 2020 Registration Form submission has been extended until 30 June 2020. Click here> Registration Process.
AEEE 2020 Registration Dates
AEEE 2020 Registration Dates is very important for every aspirant who dreams to join the University. A schedule is provided here for the candidates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AEEE 2020 Registration Process: Amrita Engineering Exam Registration
Release of Application form
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
19 September 2019
Last Date for submission of Application Form and Slot Booking for CBT
|30 June 2020 (Extended)|
Last date of application submission for PPT
30 June 2020
AEEE 2020 Registration Procedure:
1. Registration- Candidates must fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and mobile number to register.
2. Enter Academic, Personal, Family & Contact details– Candidates will have to fill required personal, educational, family and contact details.
3. Select Examination & Exam Centres- Candidates will have to choose the mode of admission (JEE Main or AEEE). Also, select three exam cities to appear in AEEE 2020.
4. Upload Photo & Signature: Candidates are required to upload the scanned passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with file up to 200kb) signature in the specified dimensions.
5. Application Fee Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/– (for AEEE candidates), Rs. 300/- (for JEE Main) and Rs.1000/- (for both AEEE/JEE Main). The fee payment can be made through Credit/Debit/Net Banking/cash card & Wallet.
Offline Registration Form:
University Counter –
Applicants can purchase the application form from any campuses of Amrita Schools of Engineering (Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore).
By Post –
Candidates can get Application Form through post by sending a written application for getting application form along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore from any of the branches.
Post Office/ Banks –
Applicants can buy the Application Form from any of the selected post offices or bank branches of Dhan Laxmi Bank and Federal Bank. Please find the list here: https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2020/application-outlets
Candidates applying through offline mode will have to send AEEE 2020 application form to the address given below:
The Admissions Coordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Nagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170
- For admission through AEEE Rank – Rs. 1000/-
- For admission through JEE Rank – Rs. 300/-
- For admission through both AEEE & JEE Ranks – Rs. 1000/-
Before registration, the candidates must check their eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria to Register for Amrita University Entrance Exam
AEEE 2020 Registration Process is mentioned below:
- Applicants must be born on or after 01 July 1999.
- Applicants born before the mentioned date are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from Recognised Board or University.
- If the candidate is appearing in class 12th or equivalent are also eligible.
- The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam (including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Applicants must have scored marks not less than 60% altogether (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Applicants must have scored marks not less than 55% in an individual subject.
- Diploma (3 years) holders in Engineering in any State Board are eligible to apply only if they have scored marks not less than 60%.
- Candidates showing up qualifying examination in 2020 May also eligible for the exam.
Stay tuned for Amrita Engineering Exam Registration.
For the complete schedule for AEEE 2020 Click Here.
aeee application form 2020, aeee 2020 syllabus, amrita entrance exam 2020 application form, aeee registration 2020, amrita university application form 2020, amrita university fee structure, amrita application form 2020, amrita university kerala.