Aligarh Muslim University will be conducting AMUEEE 2020 Engineering Entrance Examination for aspiring candidates seeking interest to get admission into various engineering branches available in this recognized university. Also, B.Tech. / B.E.(Evening) and B.Arch. are the available Undergraduate Degree courses in Engineering and Masters Degree. Further, the AMUEEE Entrance Exam will be on the last week of April 2020. Moreover, the detailed AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern is provided in the article which the candidates must know in order to tackle the examination.
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can see them in a detailed analysis of the AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern below.
For B.Tech courses
- Firstly, AMUEEE 2020 will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- Then, the Entrance Exam will be scheduled in the last week of April 2020.
- The total number of Questions will be 150.
- All the questions will be of Objective type.
- There will be 50 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There will be Negative marking.
- The candidate will get 1 Mark for a correct response. There will be a penalty of (-0.25) Marks for Incorrect Response.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks (Correct/Wrong)|
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern For Master Degree Courses:
Check below, complete exam pattern details about master degree courses:
- Duration of Exam: The duration of all the examinations will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type (Multiple choices).
- Medium: The medium of all Tests shall be English, except where a question paper is set in a language other than English.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 Questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect response, (-0.25) marks will be deducted.
For B.Arch courses
- There will be two papers of equal weightage.
- Paper-1: Same as B.Tech candidates.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Candidates should solve as many sample papers as they can. They can also find the link to various AMUEEE 2020 Syllabus and Sample Papers on our website. The Syllabus is similar to that of JEE Main 2020. However, Candidates should be aware of the exact syllabus and prepare accordingly. The difficulty level will be similar to that of JEE Main 2020. Candidates should properly prepare concepts taught in Class 11th and Class 12th. NCERT’s are the most essential resource when preparing for AMUEEE.
Exam pattern is provided by the conducting authority in order to give a general idea of the entrance examination to the candidates.
Official website of Aligarh Muslim University: https://www.amu.ac.in/
For more details, candidates should stay tuned to EntranceZone.
amueee previous year question papers pattern, aamu entrance exam syllabus for b.tech, amueee 2019 question paper pdf, amueee previous year question paper download, amu entrance exam syllabus for b tech, amueee official website, amueee cut off 2018, amueee 2018 application form, amueee 2018 cutoff.