AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern will be released by the Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh Muslim University will conduct AMUEEE 2020 Engineering Entrance Examination for aspiring candidates seeking interest to get admission into various engineering branches available in this recognized university. Also, B.Tech. / B.E.(Evening) and B.Arch. are the available Undergraduate Degree courses in Engineering and Masters Degree. Further, the AMUEEE Entrance Exam will be on 17 May 2020. Moreover, the detailed AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern is provided in the article which the candidates must know in order to tackle the examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can see them in a detailed analysis of the AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern below.
For B.Tech courses
The detailed information regarding B.tech Exam pattern is given below.
- Firstly, AMUEEE 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Then, the Entrance Exam will be conducted on 17 May 2020.
- The total number of Questions will be 150.
- All the questions will be of objective type.
- There will be 50 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There will be negative marking.
- The candidate will get 1 Mark for a correct response. There will be a penalty of (-0.25) Marks for Incorrect Response.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks (Correct/Wrong)|
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern For Master Degree Courses
Check below, complete exam pattern details about master degree courses:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern: AMU Paper Pattern Details
- Duration of Exam: The duration of all the examinations will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type (Multiple choices).
- Medium: The medium of all Tests shall be English, except where a question paper is set in a language other than English.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 Questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect response, (-0.25) marks will be deducted.
For B.Arch courses
There will be two papers of equal weightage.
- Paper-1: Same as B.Tech candidates.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Candidates should solve as many sample papers as they can. The syllabus is similar to that of JEE Main 2020. However, candidates should be aware of the exact syllabus and prepare accordingly. The difficulty level will be similar to that of JEE Main 2020. Candidates should properly prepare concepts taught in Class 11th and Class 12th. NCERT’s are the most essential resource when preparing for AMUEEE.
Exam pattern is provided by the conducting authority in order to give a general idea of the entrance examination to the candidates.
Official website of Aligarh Muslim University: https://www.amu.ac.in/
Also, check AMUEEE Syllabus
For more details, candidates should stay tuned to EntranceZone.
amueee previous year question papers pattern, aamu entrance exam syllabus for b.tech, amueee 2020 question paper pdf, amueee previous year question paper download, amu entrance exam syllabus for b tech, amueee official website, amueee cut off 2020, amueee 2020 application form, amueee 2020 cutoff.