SAAT 2020 Counselling will be started after the result. Also, Exam will be held in around 50 cities for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. The exams will take place from April 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
All the details regarding SAAT Counselling can be seen below.
SAAT 2020 Counselling
The Counselling for qualified candidates shall occur on the university campus / ITER Campus. However all the B.Tech candidates holding a valid score card of JEE Mains 2020 will be liable to a separate round of counselling. Admission is strictly based on merit and the choice of candidate for different courses during counselling. Candidates will get the call for counselling as per the schedule which will be available along with the merit list and rank card.
During counselling, all the documents will be verified in detail. Also, two sets of attested documents will be collected for institutions record.
SAAT 2020 Important Dates:
|Availability of online application form||December 2019|
|Last date of form||Last week of April 2020 (2nd session)|
|Exam date||April 2020|
Counselling Fee for SAAT 2020
Counselling fee for SAAT 2020 will be decided by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. As soon as the admission procedure begins the university will notify regarding the counselling and other fee structure. However, all the candidates after the successful verification of documents have to deposit the fee most probably in the month of May 2020.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Documents essential during Counselling:
- Admit Card of SAAT 2020
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth certificate
- Original School Leaving/ College Leaving Certificate
- +2 certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All/ MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalised bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size color photographs.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Reservation Criteria for Admission through SAAT
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
Candidates under above-mentioned categories will have to submit the relevant documents stating their category. But, separate merit list will be available for SC/ST students. Also, OBC candidates will be only eligible for marks relaxation. However, 30% of seats under each category are vacant for women candidates.
How To Apply For SAAT 2020 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of SAAT 2020 and fill the application form.
- During filling the application form upload the scanned photos and signatures of the candidates.
- Complete the fee payment process.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) Counselling 2020
Choice of Discipline: Further, Admission of a candidate into the university will depend on the marks scored in the entrance test (SAAT 2020) and the availability of seats in the desired discipline at the time of counselling.
Moreover, the official website of SOA University is http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
Finally, for any further update about the counselling, or exact dates for counselling, candidates can visit EntranceZone in future.