SAAT 2020 Counselling will start from 11 May 2020. The counselling will take place in Offline mode. Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa conducts the counselling for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. The candidates who pass the SAAT 2020 examination and matches the criteria are eligible for the SAAT 2020 counselling and will be invited by the Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa. Candidates can get the complete details about the SAAT 2020 Counselling in this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SAAT 2020 Counselling
The Counselling for qualified candidates shall occur on the university campus / ITER Campus. Candidates who are eligible will be invited for the counselling by the authority. The details regarding the SAAT 2020 Counselling are mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to present in person on the day of counselling at the venue.
- Candidates will have to fill and lock the choices online. On the basis of filled choices, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The university will publish the seat allotment letter on the official website through which candidates can visit the allotted college for the formalities.
- All the B.Tech candidates holding a valid score card of JEE Mains 2020 will be liable to a separate round of counselling.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and the choice of candidate for different courses during counselling.
- Candidates will get the call for counselling as per the schedule which will be available along with the merit list and rank card.
- During counselling, all the documents will be verified in detail. Also, two sets of attested documents will be collected for institutions record.
SAAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the SAAT 2020 are mentioned in the given table below:
|Availability of online application form||02 January 2020|
|Last date of form||31 March 2020|
|Exam date||10 April – 03 May 2020|
|Counselling||11 May 2020|
Counselling Fee for SAAT 2020
Counselling fee for SAAT 2020 will be decided by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. As soon as the admission procedure begins the university will notify regarding the counselling and other fee structure. However, all the candidates after the successful verification of documents have to deposit the fee most probably in the month of May 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020 Counselling : Siksha O’ Anusandhan University Counselling
Documents for SAAT 2020 Counselling
The Documents that are mandatory to bring during the Counselling are mentioned below:
- Admit Card of SAAT 2020.
- Proof of Identity.
- Original Date of Birth certificate.
- Original School Leaving/ College Leaving Certificate.
- +2 certificate.
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates).
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates).
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All/ MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM).
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM).
- Bank Draft: A fee of Rs. 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalised bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size color photographs.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Reservation Criteria for Admission through SAAT 2020
The details regarding the SAAT 2020 reservation criteria are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
- Candidates under above-mentioned categories will have to submit the relevant documents stating their category.
- But, a separate merit list will be available for SC/ST students.
- Also, OBC candidates will be only eligible for marks relaxation.
- However, 30% of seats under each category are vacant for women candidates.
The Reservation criteria for admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) is mentioned here.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
Candidates may note that the details mentioned here can be updated by the authority.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) Counselling 2020
Admission of a candidate into the university will depend on the marks scored in the entrance test (SAAT 2020) and the availability of seats in the desired discipline at the time of counselling.
Moreover, the official website of SOA University is http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
Finally, for any further update about the counselling, or exact dates for counselling, candidates can visit EntranceZone in future.
saat result, saat 2020 application form, saat website, saat official website, saat 2020 official website ,what is saat exam, saat 2017 result ,saat bsc nursing.