NSIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi). NSIT or Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, situated in Delhi, is one of the premier Institutes of Technology in India. Candidates applying for B.E in NSIT will have to clear the cut-off marks in JEE Main 2020. And, Counseling for NSIT will occur through Joint Admission Counselling, which is a central counselling process for admission in B.E, B.Tech in various colleges in Delhi.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Interested candidates can see more details about the NSIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, in the article below.
NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology) is now NSUT (Netaji Subhas University Of Technology) after UGC approval under University Status.
NSIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying marks criteria for B. E. at NSIT : Netaji Subhash University of Technology now (NSUT), Dwarka.
- Candidates should have at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Qualifying exams / 12th from the recognized Center or State Board.
- In Addition, they should also have passed English as a core or elective subject in 10+2.
- Also, the candidates have to pass in each subject separately.
Important Points Regarding NSIT Eligibility Criteria
- JEE Main 2020 All India Rank is the basis for admission in NSIT.
- 85% of the seats are vacant for Delhi Region Students. And, candidates who pass the qualifying examination from a recognized school within NCT of Delhi will be considered in this category.
- And 15% seats are for the candidates who have completed a 12 year of schooling from CBSE Board, ICSE Board or any examination equivalent to CBSE.
- Candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination will in the second attempt are not eligible for admission.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 60% (50% OBC) aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And should have passed in English to be eligible for admission in NSIT.
- The SC/ST Category candidates need to just pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Moreover, the candidates seeking admission under Defense Category/ PwD category will have to score a minimum of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Finally, there is no age limit for admission in NSIT.
For any more details, and further updates regarding NSIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Candidates are expected to stay tuned to EntranceZone.