Sikkim ITI Admission 2020: Technological advances in the field of Education and Technical Education play a major role in the development of any Country. The Director-General of Training (DGT) is making its hard efforts to bring technological innovation as well as the technical education to the aspiring candidate. The Director-General of Technical Education is functioning under the Ministry of Human Resource Development Department. Ever since Its deployment, the DGT, is making its continuous efforts to bring the quality in Education.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Branches of Sikkim ITI
There are three branches in which the Main-Branch is located in the East-Zone, Rangpo, 28 Km away from the Sikkim city. There are two more Branches of Sikkim ITI, they are shown in the list below.
|S.No.||Zone||Name of the Industrial Training Institute|
|1.||East||Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Rangpo|
|2.||North||Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|3.||South||Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Namchi|
|4.||West||Government Industrial Training Institute, Gyalshing|
SIKKIM ITI Application Form 2020
It is important to check the website to get to know about the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligible candidates are required to submit their application forms online by visiting the official website.
Important Steps to Follow:
- At first, the student should check the official website for the “eligibility”.
- If they are found eligible, they need to go forward to the registration.
- Candidates should need to pay the specified amount in the official website to get their login details.
- After getting the login details, the candidates must watchfully fill the application forms.
- Submitting the application and taking the printout of the submitted application comes, at last, Be sure to take a printout of the submitted form as it is necessary for future contacts.
Admission Procedure In Sikkim ITI
- Screening of Applications takes at the first stage. Proper screening of applications takes place here.
- After screening of applications, they announce a shortlist based on the Merit.
- The counselling is held in five rounds, where the students understand more about the courses they are going to take-up. During these counselling rounds, the collages gather the required information pertaining to the candidates.
- Counselling is held on five different dates. The Sikkim ITI decides the dates of the five counselling rounds. Students should clear all the five rounds to get Admission into ITI SIKKIM. Students are allowed to choose the courses they aspire to study in these counselling rounds.
- The final list of students, who got the admission into ITI SIKKIM will be made available on its official website. The students can check about their admission status by logging into their account.
Fees Structure of Sikkim ITI
The fee structure of Sikkim ITI for 2020 session is shown in the table below.
|S. No.||FEE STRUCTURE||FEES||REMARKS|
|01||Admission Fee||₹ 100/-|
|02||Identity Card||₹ 50/-|
|03||Admission Form & Prospectus||₹ 200/-|
|04||Hostel caution money||₹ 1500/-||Refundable|
|05||Institute security money||₹ 500/-||Refundable|
|06||Tuition Fee||₹ 300/-|
|07||Hostel water, Electricity, Sanitation & Maintenance Charge||₹ 100/-|
|08||Institute development fee||₹ 200/-|
|09||Examination fee (Per Semester)||₹ 100/-|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Document Required During Admission
List of documents which is required at the time of admission process are:
- Mark sheet (VIII/ X/ XII) whichever is relevant.
- COI for local candidates.
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card
- Bank details (for stipend/ only for local trainees)
- Medical Certificate from Govt. hospitals, PHC only.
- Character certificate
- Recent passport size photograph (2 Nos.).
- Copy of relevant document in case of Physically Challenged, Ex-Serviceman, Sportsperson etc.
Sikkim ITI Courses Offered 2020
There are more than 21 Courses offered by it. For more information on the courses, the institute offers, check the official website. Choose “Courses” in the next step. You are shown as many as 21 courses to opt for. For more information about the admission, you could check the official website. Also, there you can find the email address and phone numbers to get in touch with the Admissions cell.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production
- General cutting and Sewing
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Embroidery and Needle Work
- Foundry Man
- Hair and Skincare
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
- Library and Information Science
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor
- vehicle mechanic
- Radio and Television
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Mechanic Tractor
- Moulder / Moulder Pattern Maker
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Radiology Technician
- Secretarial PracticeSheet
- Metal Worker
- Stenography English
- Stenography Hindi
- SurveyorTool and DieMaker
- Dies and Moulds
- Welder Gas and Electric
- Driver Cum Mechanic Light Motor Vehicle
- Hand Compositor
- Leather Goods Maker
- Letter Press Machine Minder
- Preservation of Fruit and Vegetables.