Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 is conducted by Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra(DVET). The application form will be released in June 2021(tentative). Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the ITI Admission application form. The application form will be released in online mode. Candidates will get admission on the basis of their marks in class 10 and class 12. The marks of eligible candidates will be considered and a merit list will be released. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be released|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates related to Maharashtra ITI 2021 are given in the table below:
|Application forms||June 2021|
|Receiving of application forms||June 2021|
|Visit nearest ITI for your application confirmation||June to July 2021|
|After Confirmation of Application and Login in College||June to July 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||July 2021|
|If any Objection for selected college, Visit your Nearest ITI and Cancel your Name||July 2021|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||July 2021|
|Display of 1st Allotment List||July 2021|
|Confirmation of Admission Against 1st Allotment||July 2021|
|Option Form editing||July 2021|
|2nd Seat Allotment List||July 2021|
|Confirmation of Admission against 2nd Allotment||July 2021|
|3rd Round Option Form||July 2021|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Maharashtra ITI Admission application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021: Application Form, Seats
- Maharashtra ITI admission application form will be released in June 2021.
- The application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the online application form through the official website.
- The last date to submit the online application form will be at the end of June 2021.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Application Fees
The Application fee for different categories is as follows:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|Unreserved category||Rs. 150/-|
|Outside Maharashtra state||Rs. 300/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
A candidate should meet with the following criteria if he/she wants to get admission into ITI programmes offered at the colleges of Maharashtra state.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the aspirant must be 14 years at the time of the admission process.
- Qualification: The applicants need to have completed the higher secondary education from any recognized state or central government board of education.
- Domicile: Candidate must have a domicile of the state.
- The admission process is simple and candidates will be offered the admission in the colleges of Maharashtra based on the performance in the entrance examination.
- After the written entrance exam is commenced, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Merit List
The details regarding the merit list are given below:
- The result will be published on the official website of Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVET).
- Merit list will be created on the basis of marks in class 10 and class 12.
- The merit list will contain the name of only the aspirants who have acquired the required marks.
- The students whose name is in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Result
The details regarding the result are given below:
- The result will be released in the month of July 2021.
- It will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can check their result from the official website.
- The result will be released on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates will have to log in to check the result.
DVET Maharashtra Counselling 2021
The details regarding the counselling process are given below:
- The counselling process will be conducted on the basis of the result.
- Aspirants who got shortlisted in the merit list will be called for counselling procedure.
- The applicant has to visit the counselling centre informed by the authority along with the required documents.
- As per the application, preferences registered and other factors, the seat will be allotted to the aspirant and after seat allotment.
- The applicant has to report immediately to the college allocated with all the original documents.
Documents required at the time of Admission
List of documents which is required at the time of admission is as stated below:
- Seat allotment letter.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC (Class 10th) mark sheet and certificate.
- HSC certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste or category certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Two passport size photograph (must be recent).
- Address proof.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Seats & Reservations
The details regarding the Seats and reservation criteria is given below:
- The DVET has allotted 50 seats for open category and 50 seats for the reserved category.
- Any applicant who seeks admission should mention his/her category during the filling of the application form, any applicant who fails to do so and later urges to the DVET for a change in the category by submitting the papers at that moment would not be considered valid.
- The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra will release the result of the entrance exam on the official website.
- The candidates, who qualify the entrance examination, will be called for the counselling to take admission in the ITI colleges of Maharashtra.
Reservations in DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021
The reservation percentage for different categories is stated below:
|Vimukt Jati/ Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT)||3%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT)-B||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT)-C||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT)-D||2%|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Trades
The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVET) publishes the official notification for all the eligible candidates to take admission in various ITI institutes of Maharashtra. Candidates, who want to pursue the entry-level professional/vocational courses, can apply for the entrance examination and can take admission in the private or public ITI institutes located in the state of Maharashtra.
There are various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the state of Maharashtra and there are several courses in the different trades are offered by the institutes as given below:
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Moulds)
- Machinist Grinder
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist.)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
The overview of Maharashtra ITI 2021 exam are given below:
|Name of Examination||Maharashtra ITI|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Industrial Training Institute|
|Conducting Body||Department of Vocational Education & Training (DVET)|
|Exam Type||Diploma level|
About ITI (Industrial Training Institutes)
- Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades. Various courses are running in the better known as “trades” viz. Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic Tractor, RAC etc.
- The length of courses is almost 24 months with 4 semesters in them (courses of 1 year or 2 semesters are available too).
- The institutes are governed by DGET at the central level with states running under its directions. However, the states too can run courses at their level. The state provides SCVT certificates for courses run by them and the former provides NCVT certificates.
iti admission 2019 maharashtra date iti online form 2019 date maharashtra government iti admission 2020 maharashtra date documents required for iti verification iti news maharashtra admission.dvet.gov.in 2019 iti 2nd round date maharashtra maha iti app iti admission form 2019 iti ambernath admission 2019 iti aundh pune admission 2019 iti satpur nashik admission 2019 admission.dvet.gov.in 2019