RSCIT Exam 2022 or Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology exam is a Diploma Computer course offered by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL). The exam is held once a year at the University-level. Moreover, the course is organized and offered in collaboration with Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU). Candidates interested in taking admission to the course will have to fill up the application form and submit it before the due date. In order to achieve the certificate, candidates must appear for the exam. Read the article below for more details regarding RSCIT Exam 2022.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to Announce|
RSCIT Exam 2022 Dates
The important dates of RSCIT exam are given in the table below:
|Availability of Application Form||10 November 2021|
|Last Date to Register||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|RSCIT Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Answer Key Release date||To be Announced|
|Last Exam Answer Key Release Date||To be Announced|
|RSCIT Results||To be Announced|
RSCIT Exam 2022 Application Form
The details regarding the RSCIT online test application form are given below:
- The Application Forms for RSCIT online test will be available on www.rkcl.in and rkscl.vmou.ac.in.
- Candidates can download the RSCIT online test application form online mode.
- However, candidates who are interested in pursuing this course of three months will have to fill-up the form and submit it before the due date as per prescribed by the admission authorities.
- It is important to go through the procedure of the Application Form and provide the information as per asked.
- It must be noted that the Application Form must be filled in its completion and the details provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct.
- Any form of incorrect detail provided will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission as the details in the form will be cross-checked with the documents provided.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned in the Notification regarding the filling of the Application Form very carefully in order to avoid any form of error while doing the submission of the form.
- The eligibility criteria as prescribed by the admission body must be fulfilled by the candidate seeking to take admission to the course.
- The candidate must proceed for the Application only when they have fulfilled all the conditions.
- The fee for the admission to the program will also have to be submitted in order to acquire admission to the course.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the RSCIT exam 2022 Eligibility criteria are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RSCIT EXAM 2022: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility has been prescribed by the admission authorities. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be permitted for admission to the course as it will be verified by the admission authorities itself. The candidate admitted must have the basic knowledge of the course so it will help pursue the course further.
- The candidate applying for the course must be an Indian Citizen.
- The basic qualification and knowledge are required for admission to the course.
- The Applicant applying must have a keen interest in computer and Information technology.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Syllabus
The details regarding the RSCIT exam syllabus 2022 are given below:
|3||Uses of Computer|
|4||Introduction to the internet|
|7||MS Word Basic|
|8||MS Word Advanced|
|9||MS Excel Basic|
|10||MS Excel Advance|
|13||MS Outlook Basic|
|14||Latest Trend in IT|
RSCIT Exam 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the RSCIT exam admit card are given below:
- The Admit Card of RSCIT online test is released by the examination conducting authorities on the official website.
- Meanwhile, candidates who are enrolled in the course and have to appear for the exam will have to download the admit card and bring it on the day of the exam.
- It is a mandatory document that has to be bought on the day of the exam by the candidate.
- Candidates who have been pursuing this course for 3 months and desire to acquire a passing certificate providing validity to their knowledge in the course will have to appear for this Diploma course exam along with the Admit card.
- The link will be provided on the official website under the name of RSCIT Admit card. Candidates will have to click on the link and enter the required details in the login section for downloading the Admit Card successfully.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be the Name of the candidate, course name, course code, date and time of the exam, the allotted centre of the exam and important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Steps to Download RSCIT Admit Card 2022
Candidates appearing for the exam will have to follow the steps mentioned below which will be required to download RSCIT exam Admit card 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the examination conducting body
- Navigate for RSCIT 2022 Admit Card link. The link will be made available on the official website as per the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on RSCIT Admit Card 2022 link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- Also, students enrolled in the course will have to provide the required details such as the Roll Number or the Date of Birth as asked in the login section.
- Moreover, after entering the details, the Admit card will appear on the screen. Similarly, candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the document very carefully, in case if there is any form of error in the details mentioned, students must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- Furthermore, if the correct details mentioned, click on the download button and save the copy of hall ticket.
- Finally, candidates are advised to get at least two to three photocopies of the Admit card of RSCIT 2022 in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Answer Key
The details regarding the RSCIT Answer key is given below:
- Firstly, candidates can check and evaluate their performance by checking the RSCIT 2022 Answer key
- Secondly, RSCIT Answer Key 2022 is released a few weeks after the successful completion of the exam.
- The link of the RSCIT Answer key will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Vardhman Mahavir Open University will also be releasing the RSCIT Answer key on its official website.
- However, students who are enrolled in the course and have appeared for the exam will be able to access the link of the officially released Answer Key.
- Students who appeared for the exam will have to cross-check the answers marked by them in the exam to the one in the RSCIT Answer Key which will be released by the examination conducting body.
- Finally, candidates will be able to calculate the possible marks to be secured by them in the exam.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Results
The details regarding the RSCIT exam result are given below:
- RSCIT result releases in online mode by the authority.
- The RSCIT exam result 2022 has been released on the official website of the examination conducting body as well as on the website of VMOU i.e. http://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/.
- The result will mention the details of the marks as well as the declaration of the candidate has passed the course or not.
- It must be noted that the RSCIT Diploma will only be provided to the candidate who will pass the RSCIT exam successfully.
- The RSCIT result link will appear on the screen and you will have to put the credentials as asked by the website.
- Therefore, it must be noted that the details provided in the RSCIT exam login must be valid and correct.
- After the successful completion of course, students will be able to acquire a relevant job.
RSCIT Exam 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||RS CIT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL)|
|Course||Certificate Course in Information Technology|
RSCIT Exam FAQs
What is the medium of RSCIT course?
RSCIT is a Diploma course which is explained by using both Hindi and English medium.
By whom RSCIT course is offered?
This course is offered and organized by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) in collaboration with Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU).
What is the objective of RSCIT course?
This course helps to empower citizens with a fundamental understanding of Information Technology (I.T.) which help to acquire essential skills, to be more productive at home and work and able to explore career opportunities globally.
What is the duration of RSCIT course?
The prescribed duration of the course is 3 months. Candidate must have to appear for the exam to achieve the certificate.