RSCIT result for 20 October 2019 exam has been released. RSCIT Exam 2020 or Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RSCIT) is a Diploma Computer course offered by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL). Moreover, the course is organized and offered in collaboration with Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU) and the details regarding the course can be gathered from the official website. Candidates interested in taking admission to the course will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. In order to achieve the certificate, candidates must appear for the exam. Similarly, the prescribed duration of the course is 3 months and it is offered in both medium English and Hindi respectively. Read the article below for more details regarding RSCIT Exam 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: RSCIT Result for 20 October 2019 exam has been released on 14 November 2019. Click here>> Result.
Important Dates RSCIT Exam 2020
Important dates such as Registration form availability, Admit cards, Exam dates etc, is mentioned in the table below.
|Availability of Application Form||3 Months Before Exam|
|Last Date to Register||1 Months after Registration Form Commencement|
|RSCIT 2020 Admit Card||1 week prior to the Examination date|
|RSCIT Next Exam Date||November 2019 (New date)|
|Answer Key Release of RSCIT 2020||First week of November 2019|
|Last Exam Answer Key Release Date||November 2019 (Released)|
|Result||14 November 2019 (Released)|
RSCIT Result 2020
- The result of RSCIT 2020 has been released on the official website of the examination conducting body as well as on the website of VMOU i.e. http://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/.
- Subsequently, candidates must keep themselves updated by regular visiting the official website with the release of RSCIT Result 2020.
- The result will mention the details of the marks as well as the declaration of the candidate has passed the course or not.
- It must be noted that the RSCIT Diploma will only be provided to the candidate who will pass the exam successfully.
- The result link will appear on the screen and you will have to put the credentials as asked by the website.
- Therefore, it must be noted that the details provided in the login must be valid and correct.
- After the successful completion of course, students will be able to acquire a relevant job.
RSCIT Application Form 2020
- The Application Forms for RSCIT will be available on www.rkcl.in and rkscl.vmou.ac.in..
- However, candidates who are interested in pursuing this course of three months will have to fill-up the form and submit it before the due date as per prescribed by the admission authorities.
- It is important to go through the procedure of the Application Form and provide the information as per asked.
- It must be noted that the Application Form must be filled in its completion and the details provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct.
- Any form of incorrect detail provided will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission as the details in the form will be cross-checked with the documents provided.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned in the Notification regarding the filling of the Application Form very carefully in order to avoid any form of error while doing the submission of the form.
- The eligibility criteria as prescribed by the admission body must be fulfilled by the candidate seeking to take admission to the course.
- The candidate must proceed for the Application only when they have fulfilled all the conditions.
- The fee for the admission to the program will also have to be submitted in order to acquire admission to the course.
RSCIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility has been prescribed by the admission authorities. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be permitted for the admission to the course as it will be verified by the admission authorities itself. The candidate admitted must have the basic knowledge of the course so it will help pursue the course further.
- The candidate applying for the course must be an Indian Citizen.
- The basic qualification and knowledge are required for the admission to the course.
- The Applicant applying must have a keen interest in computer and Information technology.
RSCIT Courses Syllabus 2020
Candidates who are planning on pursuing this Course and Enrolling themselves for it must make sure that they go through the syllabus of the course covered in the duration of the three months for the upcoming classes. The Syllabus is hereunder:
|3||Uses of Computer|
|4||Introduction to the internet|
|7||MS Word Basic|
|8||MS Word Advanced|
|9||MS Excel Basic|
|10||MS Excel Advance|
|13||MS Outlook Basic|
|14||Latest Trend in IT|
RSCIT 2020 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of Rajasthan State Certificate Information Technology is released by the examination conducting authorities on the official website.
- Meanwhile, candidates who are enrolled in the course and have to appear for the exam will have to download the admit card and bring it on the day of the exam 3 March 2020.
- It is a mandatory document which has to be bought on the day of the exam by the candidate.
- Candidates who have been pursuing this course for 3 months and desire to acquire a passing certificate providing validity to their knowledge in the course will have to appear for this Diploma course exam along with the Admit card.
- The link will be provided on the official website under the name of RSCIT Admit card. Candidates will have to click on the link and enter the required details in the login section for downloading the Admit Card successfully.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be the Name of the candidate, course name, course code, date and time of the exam, the allotted centre of the exam and important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Steps to Download RSCIT Admit Card 2020
Candidates appearing for the exam will have to follow the steps mentioned below which will be required to download RSCIT Admit card 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website of the examination conducting body and go to the news of RSCIT 2020.
- Navigate for RSCIT 2020 Admit Card link. The link will be made available on the official website as per the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on RSCIT Admit Card 2020 link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- Also, students enrolled in the course will have to provide the required details such as the Roll Number or the Date of Birth as asked in the login section.
- Moreover, after entering the details, the Admit card of RSCIT 2020 will appear on the screen. Similarly, candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the document very carefully, in case if there is any form of error in the details mentioned, students must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- Furthermore, if the correct details mentioned, click on the download button and save the copy of RSCIT Admit Card 2020.
- Finally, candidates are advised to get at least two to three photocopies of the Admit card of RSCIT 2020 in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
RSCIT Answer Key 2020
- Firstly, candidates can check and evaluate their performance by checking the RSCIT 2020 Exam.
- Secondly, RSCIT Answer Key 2020 is released a few weeks after the successful completion of the exam.
- The link of the Answer key will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Vardhman Mahavir Open University will also be releasing the Answer key on its official website.
- However, students who are enrolled in the course and have appeared for the exam will be able to access the link of the officially released Answer Key.
- Students who appeared for the exam will have to cross-check the answers marked by them in the exam to the one in the Answer Key which will be released by the examination conducting body.
- Finally, candidates will be able to calculate the possible marks to be secured by them in the exam.
RSCIT Contacts Details
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
Rawatbhata Road Kota-324021 (Rajasthan)
Phone No: 0744-2797313
next rscit exam date 2020, rscit next exam date 2020, rkcl exam date 2020, rscit exam paper, rscit exam date January 2020.