In order to appear for the Maharashtra CET 2020, all the applicants must meet the list of MHTCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria laid down by DTE. Completing your 10+2 with science is not the only criteria laid by the governing body at Maharashtra. The following article lays almost every eligibility factor that one must keep in mind while preparing for MHCET.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
MHTCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the MHCET 2020 eligibility criteria given below before applying.
- The applicants should have passed 10+2 Exam from any nationally recognized board of India.
- Candidate must have a domicile of Maharashtra.
- The general category applicants should have passed the 10+2 exam with 50%. The reserved category candidates like those from ST/SC/OBC should have passed with 45%
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidate must have cleared or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian resident.
- There is no as such an age limit for this course.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses:
- Aspirants should be born on or before 31st December 2000.
- There is a different age limit for the candidates appearing for Ayurvedic & Unani courses, students should be born on or before 1st October 2000.
- The aspirant must be medically fit.
- The aspirant should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects at the time of admission.
Maharashtra CET Eligibility Criteria
Thus before opting to sit for the exam and filling and sending the application, the candidate must make a note of the above points. They should see that they fulfil all the MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria or else their application for Maharashtra CET 2020 might be rejected. With an aim to sit for the exam, the above-mentioned milestones must be covered depending on the course candidate opts for.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MHTCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: MHCET DTE Maharashtra
As of now, there is no intention of including the weightage of board marks in the exam.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
LPU Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
mh cet 2020 official website, mht cet eligibility criteria engineering, criteria for engineering admission in Maharashtra 2020, mh cet official website, mh cet MBA 2020, mht cet 2020 date, mh cet eligibility criteria for other state students.