Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Exam is a state-level admission test which is administered by the Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. GUJCET will be held for admission to Engineering and Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Courses in government, grant in aid and self-financed institutes of Gujarat. Aspirants can appear this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. The application form will be released by “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)” under Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. Also, the admission is purely on the basis of merit and preferences given by candidates. Read about the Application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, answer keys, results, counselling process.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for Gujarat Polytechnic entrance examination are yet to be announced by ACPDC. The tentative dates are given below.
|Release of online application form & registration process||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||15 April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||15 May 2020|
|Exam Date||27 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||11 June 2020|
|First Round Counselling||last week of June|
Note: these dates are tentative and based on last year schedule.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form
Step by Step instructions to fill the form, Applicants can go through the process given below:
- First, visit the Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State website for Diploma Admission http://gujdiploma.nic.in
- Then find out the Diploma Admission Notification “Diploma Courses-ACPDC-2020”.
- Now select the course and follow the instruction and upload the required documents.
- Complete the application cum registration form.
- Finally, pay the fees and get the print out of completed form for future reference.
ACPDC Contact Details
The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
ACPDC Building 2nd floor, L D College of Engineering Campus Ahmedabad-380015.
Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission via GUJCET Polytechnic Entrance Exam, one must satisfy the eligibility criteria led down by Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC).
Following are the eligibility criteria for Gujrat Polytechnic 2020
Nationality: The applicant must have a domicile certificate of Gujarat State.
Age limit: The candidate appearing for the entrance exam must have completed 15 years of age.
Educational Qualification: The Applicant who is seeking admission through this entrance exam in polytechnic courses, must be passed or appearing for 10th Standard/High School or equivalent with English, Mathematics, and Science.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The paper pattern for the exam is based on the 10th standard of Gujrat Board. check the detailed syllabus and notification pdf here.
Subjects: Mathematics, English and Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) & OMR sheets
Standard of questions: Question will be set in a manner to test the in-depth knowledge of the subjects.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Process: Diploma Engineering Admission ACPDC
- The candidates need to appear for the entrance test by filling the Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
- And the Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) will issue a merit list on the official website along with results.
- Furthermore, the candidate’s whose name reflects in the merit list will be called for admission counselling.
- Finally, The aspirants can choose the course and college for admission according to the ranks.
- Also, documents will be verified by the counselling committee.
Gujarat Diploma Engineering Counselling
qualified students will be called for counselling in June 2020. the merit list and result will be published by the board before.
For Engineering / B.Tech admission follow GUJCET 2020 link here.