GUJCET 2022 or Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). On qualifying for this exam, the candidates will be provided admission to Engineering & Technology (BE/B.Tech) and Pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is conducted every year at the State Level. The courses will be offered by the government and non-government institutions in only the Gujarat state. For more details check the information below.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the GUJCET 2022 exam status from the below table:
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022 Result
|No official notification announce yet|
|yet to start|
|Soon to release|
GUJCET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to GUJCET 2022 from the given table below:
GUJCET 2022 Schedule
|Events||Dates 2022 |
|Application start date||To be Announced|
|End of registration process||To be Announced|
|Availability of admit Card||To be Announced|
|GUJCET 2022 Exam||To be Announced|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Starting of counselling||To be Announced|
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
For applying for GUJCET 2022, candidates have to submit the application fee at the designated helpline centres before filling the GUJCET 2022 Application Form.
The guidelines for filling the GUJCET application form are as follows:
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form as soon as the form is available on the official website. They should not wait for the last date of submission of the application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly. The authority will not entertain incomplete application forms.
- If the details entered in the application form do not match their documents, the form will get rejected.
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned signature and photograph it in the recommended specifications. Unclear scanned photographs can result in the rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must comply with the given instructions while filling the application form to prevent rejection of their application form.
- Once the application form is submitted along with the fee, no correction can be made in the form.
- Size of attachments is allowed between 5KB and 50KB. Approx. dimensions: 120px X 120px.
- Scanned documents of images are required and it should only be in .jpg/.jpeg format. While scanning signature or photo, the image resolution should be 300 DPI (Dots per Inch) or above.
- The signature must be done with black or dark blue ink on white paper.
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee
The applicants required to pay the amount of Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through any of the following mentioned modes:
- SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Registration Fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay “SBI Branch Payment” Option in any SBI Branch of the Country.
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
You have to pass through certain eligibility conditions for appearing in GUJCET 2022
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- They should be a resident of Gujarat. Those candidates who stay outside Gujarat for certain purposes, but are bonafide residents of Gujarat are also eligible.
- Candidates should have a certificate of 10+2 examination from any recognised board.
- Applicants who will be appearing for XII examination (Science Stream) in 2022 can also apply.
- They must have passed the 10+2 examination (Science Stream) with a minimum of 45% marks (general category) and 40% (reserved categories).
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has all the details like; mode of examination, duration of the examination, the number of types of questions asked, the language in which the exam can be taken by the students, etc.
GUJCET 2022 Paper Format
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
180 minutes (3 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and -0.25 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
English, Hindi & Gujarati
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus follows the following subject including the mentioned chapters as written below:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
GUJCET 2022 Bell Time Schedule
The bell time schedule for all the papers of GUJCET 2022 is given below in the tables:
For Physics-Chemistry Paper
|Entry in the exam hall||9:30 am|
|Checking and signing of admit card & attendance sheet||9:30 am to 9:45 am|
|Question booklet and answer sheet distribution ||9:45 am|
|Entering details in question booklet & answer sheet||9:50 am to 9:55 am|
|Seal to be opened of question booklet||9:55 am to 10:00 am|
|Exam starts at||10:00 am|
|Final entry in the exam hall||10:00 am|
|Test ends at||12:00 noon|
|Sticking khaki sticks on the answer sheet and submitting it||12:01 pm to 12:05 pm|
For Biology Paper
|Entry in exam hall||12:30 pm|
|Checking and signing of admit card and attendance sheet||12:30 pm to 12:45 pm|
|Distribution of question booklet and answer sheet||12:45 pm|
|Entering details in question booklet and answer sheet||12:50 pm to 12:55 pm|
|Opening of question booklet seal||12:55 pm to 01:00 pm|
|Exam starts at||01:00 pm|
|Final entry in the exam hall||01:00 pm|
|Test ends at||02:00 pm|
|Sticking khaki sticks on the answer sheet and submitting it||02:01 pm to 02:05 pm|
For Mathematics Paper
|Entry in the exam hall||02:30 pm|
|Checking and signing of admit card and attendance sheet||02:30 pm t 02:45 pm|
|Distribution of question booklet and answer sheet||02:45 pm|
|Entering details in the question booklet and answer sheet||02:45 pm to 02:55 pm|
|Opening of question booklet seal||02:55 pm to 03:00 pm|
|Exam starts at||03:00 pm|
|The final entry in the exam hall||03:00 pm|
|Test ends at||04:00 pm|
|Sticking khaki sticks on the answer sheet and submitting it||04:00 pm to 04:05 pm|
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
- Successfully registered candidates can download the hall ticket with the help of a Mobile Number/Email ID & password from the official website.
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry will not be given in the exam hall.
- The GUJCET Hall Ticket must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
Details you can find GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
You can find the following details mentioned on your admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Subjects of GUJCET
- Signature as per application form
- Subjects chosen
- Date, venue and schedule of exam
- Seat number & Block number
GUJCET 2022 Result
GSEB will release the GUJCET 2022 result online. Following are the key points related to GUJCET 2022 result.
- Examines will have to check the result on the official portal.
- The candidates will be able to download the scorecard by using the Application Number and Password.
- The result will hold the subject wise marks, total marks, state ranking, category ranking and the qualifying status of GUJ Common Entrance Test 2022.
GUJCET 2022 Merit List
GUJCET 2022 merit list will be prepared by GSEB.
- The merit list is prepared by giving 60% weightage to the marks that candidates have scored in the theory of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the 10+2 examination and 40% weightage to the marks candidates have scored in GUJCET 2022 examination.
GUJCET 2022 Counseling
- Aspirants who will find their name in the merit list will only be only eligible for the counselling process
- You need to register yourself for counselling, once you find your name on the merit list
- The registration fee for G-CET counselling is Rs 350/- which has to be paid to purchase the information booklet and PIN.
- After generating a 14-digit PIN, candidates need to fill the online form.
- Fill the online form and submit copies of the following required documents at the nearest help centre.
Documents required for GUJCET Counseling
List of the documents candidates have to carry at the time of counselling is mentioned below:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET 2022 Result
- Passport Size photographs
- GUJCET 2022 admit card
- Migration or transfer certificate
- Original government ID proof
Aspirants are advised to verify all the documents at the helpline centres. Candidates can choose their prefered college at the time of counselling. The final allotment of seats will be solely based on the merit of candidates, availability of seats and category. Candidates who scored more scores in GUJCET 2022 entrance exam will have higher chances of getting admission to their preferred college.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Centres
Given below are a list of exam centres for GUJCET 2022:
|Junagadh & Diu|
|Valsad & Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli |
GUJCET 2022 Highlights
Check all the information related to Gujarat CET 2022 examination given below:
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2022)|
|Conducting body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|GUJCET Official Website||http://www.gseb.org/|
|Type of Exam||State-level Exam|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.E|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a governing body of Gujarat responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state's secondary and higher secondary educational system takes. The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The board is responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.