GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board(GSEB) via online mode. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam offering admission to Engineering, Pharmacy and Diploma courses in various government and non-government institutions in Gujarat state. Candidates can read the complete article to get more updates related to GUJCET 2022 Application Form.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Dates
GSEB has announced the official dates of application forms. So here we are providing you with the official dates of GUJCET 2022 in the table mentioned below.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Dates
|Starting of Application process||To be Announced|
|End of registration process||To be Announced|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the dates carefully.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
GSEB will release the GUJCET 2022 Application Form on its official website. Applicants are suggested to go through the all-important information related to GUJ-CET Registration:
- Applicants can register themselves through online mode only.
- No need to send a hard copy of the application form to the GSEB office.
- Must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Before proceeding toward filling form all candidates need to keep some important information with them like Aadhaar card number, Family income details, 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates must enter the correct details as wrong information will lead to rejection of application form.
- Must preview the application form before submission as no editing will be allowed after final submission.
Documents Required to fill GUJCET 2022 Application Form
The following is a list of documents that are to be uploaded along with the GUJCET 2022 application form:
- Birth Certificate.
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary School (H.S.C.).
- Marksheet of Senior Secondary School (S.S.S.).
- Scanned copy of candidate's photographs.
- Scanned copy of candidate's signatures.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee is the same for all categories. Candidates can make the payment through:
- SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Registration Fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay “SBI Branch Payment” Option in any SBI Branch of the Country.
GUJCET 2022 Registration Fee
|General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ Unreserved||Rs 300/-|
Note: Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refundable.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2022?
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the GUJCET 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the Official Website. Click on the link "New Candidate Registration".
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, email id, etc and then click on the 'Register' button.
- Candidates will receive OTP on their registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the same page and then proceed by clicking on the 'Submit' button.
- You will be redirected to Login Page. Enter the login credentials & captcha and click on the 'Login' button.
Step2. Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to mention their personal, academic, and qualification details. Candidates have to fill all the details listed below:
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Physically Handicapped category ( if any)
- Family Annual income
- Aadhaar card number
- Communication Address
- State, District, city/village Pincode
- Email Id and Mobile number
- HSC Examination Appearing year
- Board Code
- Group & Medium
- HSC School Index Number
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Center Code & Center Name
Step 3. Uploading Documents:
In this step candidates need to upload their scanned images and signatures as per the format is given below. Must keep your documents ready before applying.
GUJCET 2021 Documents Description
Recent Passport size photo
5kb to 50kb
5kb to 50kb
Disclaimer: Instruction to be followed
- Signatures must be in running writing only.
- Capital letter's signature shall not be acceptable.
- An image should be properly scanned.
- No group photos are allowed.
Step 4. Making Payment
In this step, candidates need to make the final application form fee payment:
- After login, a new page will open. Candidates will have to make payment first.
- Click on the 'Pay Now' option.
- Enter the bank details correctly and then click on the 'Print' button. Must note down the payment reference number for future reference.
- Candidates can make the payment through payment gateway mode or by SBI Bank Challan.
- After completion of payment successfully, you will move to the application form.
- Or you can click on the 'Submit' button to apply.
- You may also take the print of filled-in application form after final submission for future use.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Correction
GSEB will not provide any correction window to edit the submitted GUJCET 2022 Application Form and this will cancel the application. So candidates make sure to provide correct details at the time of applying.
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card will be issued by the first week of May tentatively by GSEB. Candidates need to submit the form successfully to get their admit card issued. Admit Card will have all the essential details regarding the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.