GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern: Gujarat Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination for admissions to various undergraduate programmes in the state of Gujarat. It is a very prestigious examination for the candidates to get admissions into Gujarat private and government universities. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Board (GSEB) has the complete authority to conduct the Gujarat CET examination and the rights to allocate the seats to the registered candidates based on their performance in GUJCET 2021 examination. Through this article, candidates will get to know about the GUJCET 2021 exam pattern, type of question, exam duration, etc.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates should have a clear idea about the exam pattern of GUJCET 2021 to score well and get into various top private and government universities. The basic paper pattern of GUJCET 2021 is mentioned below:
- GUJCET 2021 Exam Date: The examination will be conducted on 31 March 2021 (Tentatively).
- Exam Mode: Test will be conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen and Paper-Based Test.
- Type of Questions: The questions are of Multiple Choice (MCQs).
- Medium: The examination is conducted in English, Hindi, Gujarati medium. The candidate can refer to their language of preference. Gujrati is kept as an option for the convenience of the regional students.
- Exam Duration: Applicants have a time frame of 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes to complete the examination.
- Number of Questions: 120 questions from PCM for engineering and 120 questions for PCB for pharmacy courses.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is rewarded for every correct answer and there is a negative marking of ¼ marks for every incorrect answer for the examination. The candidate gets no marks for unanswered questions.
The GUJCET-2021 examination board offers admissions for undergraduate programmes in the given two fields:
Further details about the GUJCET 2021 exam pattern can be checked below:
GUJCET Question Paper Structure for Engineering (PCM)
The questions in GUJCET exam for Engineering admission will be asked from PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects:
GUJCET Paper PAttern for Engineering course
Number of Questions
GUJCET Question Paper Format for Pharmacy (PCB)
The question for the Pharmacy course will be asked from PCB syllabus:
Number of Questions
Four options with a single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only in the OMR sheets carefully.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
GSEB is a board of education based in Gujarat. It is responsible for the efficiency, regulation and growth of scholars in the state. It conducts the Certificate of Secondary School (SSC), the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level and the entrance test at the state level. In the year 1972, on the basis of the Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972, it was proposed.