CITEE 2020 will be conducted by the Central Institute of Technology at Kokrajhar district. It was established by the government of India in 2006. CIT is a public engineering institution. It is situated in the north-eastern state of Assam. CITEE offers admission to interested candidates into three years of Diploma courses of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to the State Council of Technical Education, Assam. For further details regarding CITEE 2020 the candidate must read the article given below:
CITEE 2020 Important Dates
The university has released the important dates regarding the entrance exam which is mentioned below:
|Availability of application form||1st week of March|
|Last date of registering offline||Last week of March|
|Last date of registering online||Last week of March|
|Admit card availability||1st week of April|
|Exam date||2nd week of April|
|Result||Month of May|
|Counseling begins||Month of July|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||Last week of March|
|Answer Key release||1st week of May|
CITEE 2020 Application Form
CITEE 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website in online mode as well as in offline mode too. Interested candidates can fill the form before the last due date along with the necessary documents and application fees. Candidates can apply for the application form both in the online or offline mode as per their preferences. Candidates will be made available with the forms from March 2020. Whereas the last date for submission of the form will be last March 2020 (Offline mode) and last March 2020 (Online mode).
The candidates can get the application form from the following centers and submit the application fees.
- CIT, Kokrajhar
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- Udalguri College, Udalguri
- Barama College, Barama, Baksa
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
Candidates will be notified in case of any changes in the dates.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Application Fees Details:
|General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Through challans.
Documents Required to fill the Application form:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheet, Image of the Left Thumb Impression and Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- Candidates require their ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Candidates also need to have relevant category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC) as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates also need to attach their scanned photograph/ signatures.
Download CITK – CITEEE Prospectus & Information Brochure Here.
CITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the CITEE 2020 eligibility criteria given below:
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Requirement: Candidate must not exceed the following age limit, For GEN/OBC-19 years; For SC/ST/PWD-24 years, For Female Candidates-22 years. As of August 2020.
Qualification: The candidate must have secured 45 % marks (SC/ST) in 10th/equivalent and 50% marks (general category). Relaxation up to 5% of marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
CITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CITEE 2020 given below:
Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
Maximum Marks: 150
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
CIT Entrance Examination Syllabus
CITEE 2020 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10th or equivalent. Topics from subjects like Mathematics & Science and English will be covered. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the university website.
CITEE 2020 Admit Card
CITEE 2020 Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website, Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on CITEE 2020.
- On the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
CITEE 2020 Exam Centers
CITEE 2020 will be conducted at the following places:
CITEE 2020 Results
CITY 2020 results will be released after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission or not. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counseling.
CITEE 2020 Counselling
CITEE 2020 counselling will be starting from July 2020. The authority will be release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website. Counselling will be done based on the score of the entrance exam and interviews. The counselling procedure will start after a few days of the result declaration. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letters from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counseling:
- The hard copy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weight),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/PH/FF dependant, issued by the competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
CITEE 2020 Branches And Intake Capacity
The university has the following branches, below mentioned are the details regarding the branches that offer diploma courses along with their intake capacity.
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ET)||30|
|Computer Science (Co)||30|
|Control & Instrumentation Engineering (CAI)||30|
|Food Processing Technology (FPT)||30|
|Construction Technology (CT)||30|
|Animation & Multimedia Technology (AMT)||30|
CITEE 2020 Reservation Criteria
The university follows the reservation criteria as per the government rules. Reservation of seats for CITEE 2020 is mentioned below:
|BTC||(60% ST, 5% SC, 15%OBC and 20% General)|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||20%|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||17%|
Check JEE Main 2020 Details.
cit entrance exam syllabus, cit entrance exam 2018 date, cit kokrajhar, cit entrance exam 2019 date, cit kokrajhar placement, central institute of technology kokrajhar cut off, cit admission 2019, cee 2019.