CITEE 2020 will be conducted by the Central Institute of Technology at Kokrajhar district. It was established by the government of India in 2006. CIT is a public engineering institution. It is situated in the north-eastern state of Assam. CITEE offers admission to interested candidates into three years of Diploma courses of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to the State Council of Technical Education, Assam. For further details regarding CITEE 2020 the candidate must read the article given below.
CITEE 2020 Important Dates
The university has released the important dates regarding the entrance exam which is mentioned below:
|Availability of application form||02 March 2020|
|Last date of registering online||30 June 2020|
|Admit card availability||–|
|Exam date||19 July 2020|
|Result||30 July 2020|
|1st Counselling begins||–|
CITEE 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding CITEEE 2020 Application form is given below
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CITEE 2020 Admissions: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- CITEE 2020 Application Form is available from 02 March 2020 on the official website.
- Interested candidates can fill the form before the last due date along with the necessary documents and application fees.
- Candidates can apply for the application form both in the online or offline mode as per their preferences.
- Whereas the last date for submission of the form is 30 June 2020.
The candidates can get the application form from the following centres and submit the application fees.
- CIT, Kokrajhar
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- Udalguri College, Udalguri
- Barama College, Barama, Baksa
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
Candidates will be notified in case of any changes in the dates.
Application Fees Details:
|General/OBC candidates applying for 1 and 10 entry scheme||Rs. 1200/-|
|General candidates applying for 11 or 12 entry scheme||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC/ST candidates applying for 1 and 10 entry scheme||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST candidates applying for 11 or 12 entry scheme||Rs. 900/-|
- Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: Through challans.
Documents Required to fill the Application form
The documents required to fill the application form is given below.
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheet
- Image of the Left Thumb Impression
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC)
- Scanned photograph/ signatures.
CITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the CITEE 2020 eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Requirement: Candidate must not exceed the following age limit, For GEN/OBC-19 years; For SC/ST/PWD-24 years, For Female Candidates-22 years. As of August 2020.
- Qualification: The candidate must have secured 45 % marks (SC/ST) in 10th/equivalent and 50% marks (general category). Relaxation up to 5% of marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
CITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CITEE 2020 given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
- Maximum Marks: 150
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
CIT Entrance Examination Syllabus
CITEE 2020 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10th or equivalent. Topics from subjects like Mathematics & Science and English will be covered. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the university website.
CITEE 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding is CITEE Admit card is given below.
- CITEE 2020 Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on CITEE 2020.
- On the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
CITEE 2020 Exam Centers
CITEE 2020 will be conducted at the following places:
CITEE 2020 Results
The vital information regarding CITEE 2020 result is given below.
- CITY 2020 results will be released after the examination on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
- Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission or not.
- Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
CITEE 2020 Counselling
The details CITEE 2020 Counselling is given below.
- CITEE 2020 counselling will be starting from August 2020.
- The authority will be to release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website.
- Counselling will be done based on the score of the entrance exam and interviews.
- The counselling procedure will start after a few days of the result declaration.
- Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letters from the website through online mode.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue.
- If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- The hard copy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weight),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/PH/FF dependant, issued by the competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
CITEE 2020 Branches And Intake Capacity
The university has the following branches, below mentioned are the details regarding the branches that offer diploma courses along with their intake capacity.
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ET)||30|
|Computer Science (Co)||30|
|Control & Instrumentation Engineering (CAI)||30|
|Food Processing Technology (FPT)||30|
|Construction Technology (CT)||30|
|Animation & Multimedia Technology (AMT)||30|
CITEE 2020 Reservation Criteria
The university follows the reservation criteria as per the government rules. Reservation of seats for CITEE 2020 is mentioned below:
|BTC||(60% ST, 5% SC, 15%OBC and 20% General)|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||20%|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||17%|
Check JEE Main 2020 Details.
cit entrance exam syllabus, cit entrance exam 2020 date, cit kokrajhar, cit entrance exam 2019 date, cit kokrajhar admission 2019, cee 2020, cit exam, cit kokrajhar entrance exam 2019.