UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 18 March 2020. The exam will be conducted on 10 May 2020. UPSEE is a state-level exam conducted by Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University for admission in the first year of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, design, management and computer applications. It also offers admission in the lateral entry in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Candidates are required to fill the application form before the last date to avoid any further inconvenience. Candidates can read the whole article to know more about the UPSEE 2020 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: UPSEE 2020 Online Application Form correction has been started from 18 March 2020. Click here>> Application Correction.
UPSEE/UPTU 2020 Application Form Dates
The UPSEE 2020 important dates are mentioned below:
|1.||Application Form Starts
||27 January 2020|
|2.||Form Submission Last Date||30 March 2020 (Extended)
|3.||Form Correction Window||18 March 2020
|4.||Form Correction Window Last Date||03 April 2020|
|5.||Examination date||10 May 2020|
The exact UPTU form date 2020 has been revealed by the board and are mentioned above in the given table.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2020 Application Form: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam
UPSEE 2020 Application form
The details regarding the UPSEE 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
- The application form has been released on 27 January 2020 on the official website.
- Candidate can fill the application form via online mode only.
- The Application can be filled till 30 March 2020.
- The application form consists of various steps like registration, uploading documents, fee payment and submission of the form.
- Candidates are required to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- There is no need to send the submitted application form or documents to the university.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
The UPSEE application form fee details are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
|Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs.1300|
|Female/SC/ST Category/PH Candidates of All the category||Rs.650|
Mode of payment: The candidate can proceed with the payment of the application form through online mode only via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility criteria
The details regarding the UPSEE 2020 Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Application form of ineligible candidates will lead to rejection.
- If a form is incomplete or incorrect then the form will be rejected.
- Also, the candidate will be debarred from giving the exam.
- candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- NRI/FN/PIO candidates are also eligible.
- Age criteria:
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Qualification criteria:
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Intermediate Passed or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Diploma holder in Pharmacy|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc., (IT/Computer Science) degree holder|
|MBA/MCA||B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent|
|MAM||Intermediate Passed or Equivalent|
How to fill Application Form UPSEE 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the UPSEE 2020 Application fee.
- Visit the official website of UPSEE 2020.
- Click on the application form link.
- candidate have to register by filling the basic details such as name, email id, phone no., parent’s name, address, gender etc.
- After registration, registration id and password will be generated.
- After registration, login credentials will be sent to the email.
- login using the Application id and password.
Uploading the Documents
After filling the details, the candidate needs to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
Payment of Fee
After completion of all the steps, the candidate needs to pay the application fee via online mode only.
Submitting the form
- Submit the form after completion of the form.
- check the status of the form after submission.
Specifications/Format of Uploading Documents
The specifications and format of the documents that are to be uploaded while filling the form are mentioned below:
|Photograph||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||10KB to 100KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||3KB to 40KB|
Candidates must read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the application form. The application form consists of three parts:
- Registration part (consists of personal and related details)
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Payment page of examination fee. (Rs. 1300/- for the Male candidate and Rs. 650/- for Female/SC/ST candidate)
Information/Documents required to fill the UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The required information and documents that are needed at the time of filling the application form are given below:
- A personal mobile number and/or a personal E-mail id.
- A scanned recent photograph of the candidate which should be in the dimensions of passport size.
- The photograph must show the full face of the candidate with a clear background.
- A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate.
- A clear scanned image of the thumb impression of the left hand of the candidate.
UPSEE official website https://upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Details
The brief details for the entrance examination are given below.
Examination Conducting Body: Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
Name of Exam: UPSEE 2020
Courses: First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated). And 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry).
Opening Date for filling of On-Line Application: 27 January 2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 March 2020 (Extended).
Official Website is Here
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2020 Application Form.”
uptu application form 2019, upsee application form, uptu form 2020 last date, upsee 2020 b.tech syllabus, upsee 2020 b.pharma syllabus, upsee 2020 b.h.m.c.t. syllabus, upsee.nic.in login, upsee full form.