UPSEE 2021 Application Form has been released by NTA for admission into Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University for admission in the first year of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, design, management and computer applications. It also offers admission in the lateral entry in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. The candidates need to appear in the JEE MAIN 2021 for Engg admission, for other programs admission appear for UPCET 2021. Candidates are required to fill the application form before the last date to avoid any further inconvenience. Candidates can read the whole article to know more about the UPSEE 2021 Application form.
UPSEE 2021 Application Form Dates
The UPSEE 2021 important dates are mentioned below:
|Application Form Starts
||01 April 2021|
|Form Submission Last Date||20 June 2021|
|Form Correction Window||To be Announced|
|Form Correction Window Last Date||To be Announced|
|Examination date||To be Announced|
The exact UPTU form date 2021 has been revealed by the board and are mentioned above in the given table.
UPSEE 2021 Application form
The details regarding the UPSEE 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2021 Application Form: How to Apply for UPCET
- The application form has been released on 01 April 2021 for UPCET on the official website.
- Candidate can fill the application form via online mode only.
- The application form consists of various steps like registration, uploading documents, fee payment and submission of the form.
- Candidates are required to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- There is no need to send the submitted application form or documents to the university.
UPSEE 2021 Application Fee
The UPSEE application form fee details are given below:
|Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs.1300|
|Female/SC/ST Category/PH Candidates of All the category||Rs.650|
Mode of payment: The candidate can proceed with the payment of the application form through online mode only via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
How to fill Application Form UPSEE 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the UPSEE 2021 Application fee.
- Visit the official website of UPSEE 2021.
- Click on the application form link.
- candidate have to register by filling the basic details such as name, email id, phone no., parent’s name, address, gender etc.
- After registration, registration id and password will be generated.
- After registration, login credentials will be sent to the email.
- login using the Application id and password.
Uploading the Documents
After filling the details, the candidate needs to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
Payment of Fee
After completion of all the steps, the candidate needs to pay the application fee via online mode only.
Submitting the form
- Submit the form after completion of the form.
- check the status of the form after submission.
Specifications/Format of Uploading Documents
The specifications and format of the documents that are to be uploaded while filling the form are mentioned below:
|Photograph||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||10KB to 100KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||3KB to 40KB|
Information/Documents required to fill the UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The required information and documents that are needed at the time of filling the application form are given below:
- A personal mobile number and/or a personal E-mail id.
- A scanned recent photograph of the candidate which should be in the dimensions of passport size.
- The photograph must show the full face of the candidate with a clear background.
- A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate.
- A clear scanned image of the thumb impression of the left hand of the candidate.
UPSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the UPSEE 2021 Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Application form of ineligible candidates will lead to rejection.
- If a form is incomplete or incorrect then the form will be rejected.
- Also, the candidate will be debarred from giving the exam.
- candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- NRI/FN/PIO candidates are also eligible.
- Age criteria:
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Qualification criteria:
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Intermediate Passed or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Diploma holder in Pharmacy|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc., (IT/Computer Science) degree holder|
|MBA/MCA||B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent|
|MAM||Intermediate Passed or Equivalent|