BVP CET 2020 is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The BVU conducts the entrance test for admissions to different UG and PG courses. Bharati Vidyapeeth is among the best universities in India and admission to this institute is quite tough. Admission at College of Engineering Pune under BVP is based on BVP CET exam. Exam dates have been released on the university’s official website. Interested candidates can check all the information below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Important Dates for BVP CET 2020
Important dates of Bharti Vidyapeeth 2020 entrance examination is mentioned in the table below.
|Last date for submission of application form||10 May 2020|
|Dispatch of Admission cards||May 2020|
|Issue of duplicate admit cards to candidates who have not received the same till May 2019||May 2020|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (B.Tech)||26 May 2020|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (B.Tech II)||02 June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||08 June 2020|
|Counselling schedule up to 5000 rank||June 2020|
|Counselling Schedule below 5000 rank||June 2020|
|Classes will commence from||July 2020|
Bachelor of Technology Courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
List of engineering courses offered by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University are:
|02||B.Tech (Computer Science & Business Systems)|
|03||B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)|
|06||B.Tech (Information Technology)|
|New Programmes offered from Academic Year 2019 – 20|
|11||B.Tech (Robotics & Automation)|
|12||B.Tech (Computer Engineering (Software Engineering))|
How to Apply BVP CET Application Form?
- Eligible candidates will have to send a demand draft of the prescribed amount in the favour of the Registrar of Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed university Pune. (for B.Tech and BBA/BCA). http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of demand draft and dispatch of the application form.
- Candidates seeking admission in other courses will have to send the duly filled application forms and documents along with the application fee to at the address mentioned below:
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharti Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
C. E. T. Department
Second Floor, L.B.S. Marg,
Pune – 411030
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BVP CET 2020: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Examination Test
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses should have passed the senior secondary certificate examination (H.S.C) or any other equivalent board/university.
- Candidates who are likely to appear for Class 12th examinations or those candidates, whose results have not been declared, are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- For admission to B.tech and medical courses, candidates must have physics, chemistry, maths/biology/biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate should obtain 45% when all the subjects are taken together. (40% for SC/ST students)
Syllabus BVP CET 2020
15% of seats in each college and course are reserved for N.R.I students /management merit category students. All candidates interested in applying these categories will be applying to the registrar of Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed university, Pune.
B.Tech & Medical Courses Syllabus
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Physical word and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of motion||Magnetic effects of current and magnetism|
|Work energy and power||Current electromagnetic waves and optics|
|Gravitation||Dual nature of matter and radiation|
|Properties of bulk matter||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Motion of system particles and rigid body||Electromagnetic induction|
|Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory|
|Oscillation and Waves|
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Some basic concepts chemistry||Solid state|
|Structure of atom||Solutions|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Kinetics surface|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Diversity in the living world||Reproduction|
|Structural organisation of plants and animals||Genetics and evolution of human welfare|
|Cell structure and functions||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Plant Physiology||Ecology and Environment|
|Class 11th & 12th|
|Set, Relation and Function|
|Quadratic and Root Equation|
|Sequence and Series|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem|
|Limits & Continuity|
|Application of Derivatives|
|Three – Diemensional Geometry|
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2020
- The medium of the paper will be in English.
- 200 multiple-choice questions will be asked with four options and one correct choice.
- Each question carries one mark
- The paper will be 3 hours i.e, 180 minutes and no extra time will be provided to the candidates
- There will be no negative marking
- A seat with a number will be allotted to each candidate.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test Cut – Off
Candidates can check the cut-off by visiting the university’s website. Only those candidates who secure above the cut off marks will be called for the BVP CET counselling process.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Candidates securing more than the cut-off will only be invited to BVP CET 2020 seat allotment process.
BVP CET 2020 Results
Results for the BVP CET will be announced in the month of June 2020. This is the process for checking out the results:
- First candidates will have to visit the official site of the BVP CET.
- After that, the aspiring candidates will have to log in with their application no. and date of birth.
- BVP CET results will be displayed after the submission of these details.
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Counselling
After the declaration of results, the process of counselling will begin. Selected candidates will be called for BVP CET 2020 counselling. Candidates can check their invitation for counselling by their own merit number and appear for counselling. It is not possible for the university to send an invitation to each and every student.
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling:
List of required documents needed to be produced at the time of counselling are mentioned below.
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Class 10th certificate stating the date of birth
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Identity proof
- Four recent passport size photographs
Counselling loaction of Bharti Vidyapeeth is mentioned in the table below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
College of Engineering
Pune Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune 43
BVP CET Exam Centre List
BVP CET exams will be conducted in the following cities of India:
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BVP CET 2020.”