BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Rank Predictor: BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Board will conduct the Bihar CET in April through Offline mode (Pen & Paper), to grant Admission in various Private & Government colleges in Bihar. Bihar CET Rank Predictor is a Unique, Innovative & Useful tool Brought by EntranceZone for predicting candidate’s probable score in the Entrance Examination. Rank predictor of Bihar CET 2019 can be used by the candidates to predict their All India Bihar CET Rank.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Bihar CET 2019 Rank Depends on Following Factors
- Bihar CET 2019 Difficulty Level.
- And, Seat availability in the preferred course.
- Also, Last year Cut Off Trends.
- Furthermore, the number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination.
Bihar CET 2019 Rank Predictor: Step by Step Usage
- Go to Bihar CET Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Also, give your Expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your Predicted Rank will be displayed on the screen.
BCECE Qualifying & Cut Off Marks
||Cut Off Marks
|General Category (GEN)
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)
|General Category – PH
|Reserved Category -PH
BCECE 2018 Cut Off
BCECE Engineering streams closing Cut Off Ranks after Round 2 of Counselling:
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
||Computer Science Engineering
||Electrical and Electronics Engineering
BCECE Bihar CET Highlights
||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
|Popularly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body
||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
||Offline (Pen & Paper)