APJEE 2020 Application Form has been released by DTE Arunachal Pradesh on 04 March 2020. APJEE is also known as Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. APJEE is a state-level exam conducted by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE). Furthermore, It is conducted for admission into various technical & professional courses at UG level in colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. The last date to submit the application form is 30 June 2020. The exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the AP JEE 2020 application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- The APJEE application form has been released on 04 March 2020 by the authority.
APJEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2020 Application form dates are mentioned hereby in the table:
|Commencement of APJEE 2020 Application Form||04 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the APJEE 2020 Application form||30 June 2020 (Extended)
|APJEE 2020 exam date||–|
APJEE 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the APJEE 2020 application form are given below:
- AP JEE 2020 application form was released on 04 March 2020.
- The application form is available in inline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form as per the guidelines.
APJEE 2020 Application Fee
The APJEE Application Fees 2020 for the different category is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about APJEE 2020 Application Form: Degree & Diploma Admission
|Category||Application Fee (Net Banking)||Application Fee (Credit/Debit Card)|
|APST||Rs. 511/-||Rs. 522/-|
|Non-APST||Rs. 711/-||Rs. 722/-|
How to Fill the APJEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form through the following steps:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Go to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination i.e www.apdhte.nic.in
- Click on the link for applying online for APJEE 2020.
- The application form page will appear.
- Students have to fill the valid detail in the application form.
- Now, fill all the necessary details such as name, address, personal details, communication details, educational qualifications, course applied for, ID proof, etc.
Uploading of Documents:
- Furthermore, upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- After uploading, recheck all the details filled in the application form and submit the application form.
- Next, Candidates will be directed to the payment page where they need to pay the exam fees through online options are given there.
- According to the details provided by candidates, they will be included in either APST or non-APST.
- After completing all the above-mentioned procedures, the application form will be submitted.
Submission of Application Form:
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it for the future reference.
- Whereas, Candidate must note that their application will only be submitted after application fees have been paid successfully.
- Finally, the candidate can take out the print of Application form for further purpose.
Documents Required for APJEE 2020 Application form
The required documents for filling the AP JEE 2020 application are mentioned below:
- Scanned copy of signature and photo in .jpg format.
- Non-APST Should between the age of 15-18.
- Valid mobile number And E-mail Id should provide to get the latest update of Exam.
Important Points regarding Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Form
The important point for the APJEEE 2020 application form is given below:
Candidates who wish to apply for APJEE exam should quickly fill the application form after the portal becomes active. Candidate should keep a hard copy of the application form safe as it will be required during counselling and later in admission. Finally, check the updated information at the official website www.apdhte.nic.in.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form of APJEE
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
- Stay up to date with the college updates.
- Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Arunachal Pradesh Diploma Admission 2020
The Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2020 details are given at the link. APJEE conducts admission for both degree and diploma level entrance examination. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is responsible for conducting the entrance examination and counselling.
Stay tuned for APJEE 2020 Application Form at EntranceZone.
apjee MBS fee structure, www.apjee.in 2020