APJEE 2021 Application Form will be released soon. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level exam conducted by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE). Furthermore, It is conducted for admission into various technical & professional courses at UG level in colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the AP JEE 2021 application form.
APJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2021 Application form dates are mentioned hereby in the table:
|APJEE 2021||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Online Application form||1st week of May 2021|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Form (both Online & Offline)||2nd week of June 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of June 2021|
|APJEE 2021 Exam||Last week of June 2021|
APJEE 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the APJEE 2021 application form are given below:
- The application form is available in inline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form as per the guidelines.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled form for future use.
APJEE 2021 Application Fee
The APJEE Application Fees 2021 for the different category is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about APJEE 2021 Application Form: How to Apply
|Category||Application Fee (Net Banking)||Application Fee (Credit/Debit Card)|
|APST||Rs. 511/-||Rs. 522/-|
|Non-APST||Rs. 711/-||Rs. 722/-|
How to Fill the APJEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form through the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination i.e www.apdhte.nic.in
- Click on the link for applying online for APJEE 2021.
- The application form page will appear.
- Students have to fill the valid detail in the application form.
- Now, fill all the necessary details such as name, address, personal details, communication details, educational qualifications, course applied for, ID proof, etc.
Uploading of Documents:
- Furthermore, upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- After uploading, recheck all the details filled in the application form and submit the application form.
- Next, Candidates will be directed to the payment page where they need to pay the exam fees through online options are given there.
- According to the details provided by candidates, they will be included in either APST or non-APST.
- After completing all the above-mentioned procedures, the application form will be submitted.
Submission of Application Form:
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
- Whereas, Candidate must note that their application will only be submitted after application fees have been paid successfully.
- Finally, the candidate can take out the print of the Application form for further purpose.
Documents Required for APJEE 2021 Application form
The required documents for filling the AP JEE 2021 application are mentioned below:
- Scanned copy of signature and photo in .jpg format.
- Non-APST Should between the age of 15-18.
- Valid mobile number And E-mail Id should provide to get the latest update of Exam.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form of APJEE
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
- Stay up to date with the college updates.
- Contact the person in charge in case of any confusion.
apjee MBS fee structure, www.apjee.in 2020