Chandigarh University Admission 2020 will be started in the month of February 2020. It is a premier educational university situated in the state of PUNJAB. Chandigarh University is a state level private university situated in the major Mohali city in the state of the Punjab state. The university conducts its university level exams to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses in various fields.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The Chandigarh university was established in the year 2012 in the month of March and was approved and inaugurated by the state government of Punjab. Chandigarh university is popular across the world and famous for its world class infrastructure and the university is widely regarded as one of the finest in providing undergraduate degree courses.
Latest Update: The JEE Main 2020 Application Form for January session will be released soon by the National Testing Agency in the first week of September 2019.
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the tentative Chandigarh University 2020 Admission Dates in the below table:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Chandigarh University Admission 2020: Application Form
|Release of Application Form||First week of December 2019|
|Submission of application form (online)||Third week of February 2020|
|Submission of application form (offline)||Third week of April 2020|
|Merit List release||April-May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||In the month of May 2020|
|Admission procedure Starts||August 2020|
|Last date of admission||August 2020|
Chandigarh University Application Form 2020
All the information related to application form of Chandigarh University is given below. Candidates can check all the various details here:
- The process of filling of Application Form will starts in the month of December 2019.
- Application Form will be made available through online as well as offline mode.
- Last date to fill online application form will be in the third week of February 2020 and for offline application form, last date will be in April 2020.
- Candidates have to fill their all details along with the photograph and other required documents at the time of Application process.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to send Completely filled-in application form along with a Demand Draft (DD) to the university through post.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
REVA University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Chandigarh University, SCO 223,
First Floor, Sector 36 D,
Candidates can download the Application form from the Official website of Chandigarh University.
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be paid online as well as offline. Online payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking facility whereas, offline payment will be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
- For Online mode, Application fee will be of Rs.500
- For Offline mode, Application fee will be of Rs.1000
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Chandigarh University 2020 eligibility criteria before they stats filling the application form:
For Under Graduates courses candidates must have passed their 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board or university.
For Post Graduates courses candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or institute with minimum qualifying marks.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have scored minimum of 50% marks for general category & 45% marks for SC/ST in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level with Physics & Chemistry as the mandatory subjects along with any of the subject among Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Qualifying Marks: Student in the qualifying exam must have passed his degree with at least of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must be passed with the subjects – Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques as one of the main subjects.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Result awaited or appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
For PG Courses:
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply.
NOTE: The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2016 or 2017.
- B pharma students must score at least 50 per cent aggregate in physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology.
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Rank List
Chandigarh University 2020 merit list will be prepared by the university itself and will be released separately for each course. Candidates can access the merit list as per the courses they have opted for the admission.
Candidates would be allotted the rank on the basis of their academics record and national exams and those candidates would be allowed to particate in counselling sesion whose name will appear in the merit list/rank list.
Chandigarh University Counselling 2020
Chandigarh University Counselling procedure and Seat Allotment will begin in the month of May 2020. The candidates who will get minimum cut-off marks will be eligible to participate in the Counselling Process.
Candidates will have to download the counselling letter online as it would not be send through post. The candidates will have to verify their original documents which wil be require by the university at the time of counselling.
Documents will be required at the time of counselling session are:
- Markshheet of 10th & 10+2
- Category certificate
- Counselling call letter
- Demand Draft of counselling fee
MISSION, VISION, AND POLICY
- Providing and giving a world-class facility, infrastructure, renowned academics and an ideal environment for Research oriented studies, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
- Creating Curriculum or syllabus to match up to the level of international standards along with comprehensive training with the implementation of Human and Ethical values to meet the needs of industrial needs and needs of the civil society.
- Engaging students as learners and groom/mould them as professional leaders by developing leadership quality.
- Creating a scientific, impartial and Transparent Exam and its Evaluation system to ensure an ideal certification.
- Establishing a strategic relationship and strong bonding with leading National & International corporate companies and universities for academic and research studies.
The vision is to be globally recognized and regarded as a Center of Excellence for Research and Entrepreneurship and imparting knowledge by providing an inspirational learning experience to develop world-class leaders.
Accreditation, Recognition, and Awards
Chandigarh University is recognized by UGC, an independent body of the Government of India established for maintaining the standards of campus and education system of university education in the country.
IEEE is the world’s largest and most premiere professional association working for and dedicated for the advance and latest technological invention or innovation and excellence for the benefit of society in general, students and humanity and for the advancements. University enjoys high standing and higher ranks among many national rating or evaluating services that evaluate the quality of education, research activity, athletic excellence, and affordability.
Chandigarh University has stepped up and enjoyed a best sought the ranking ladder from Asia’s Fastest Growing University to now Asia’s Best & Fastest Growing University recognised and awarded by WCRC.
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
- X class or Equivalent pass certificate.
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate and all marks statements of the qualifying examination for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy programs.
- Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates.
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST
- Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon in case of PH Candidates
- Residence Certificate from the competent authority (at least for a period of 5 years) for claiming local category.
A Certain percentage of seats in all courses in CHANDIGARH university is reserved for students belonging to minority communities as per government of India guidelines. The percentage of seats reserved is given in detail below.
- For scheduled caste students, 15 percentage of the total seats are reserved.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for students residing in the state of Orissa from the past 7 years.
- For scheduled tribe (ST), it is 7.5 %.
- Reservation is 27 percentage for other backwards classes (OBC)
- Reservation is 3% for differently abled persons.
- 5 percentage of total seats are reserved each for Kashmiri migrants, sports quota, ward off armed persons, and NRI students
- Reservation is 3 % for girl students.
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA)