GCET 2020 Rank Predictor is based on GCET B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. GOA Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education under the Government of Goa. This state-level examination is conducted online, and only in the English medium. It is a state level entrance exam which is held once in a year. The exam conducting body will issue a score and ranks that aid in the admission of students into courses of Medical (MBBS), Engineering, BDS, BHMS, B.Pharm, Architecture, Technology and Homeopathy pertaining to Institutes that fall under Goa.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa will determine the minimum scores obtained by the candidates to be considered for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses at the universities and colleges in Goa. DTE, Goa conducts GCET 2020 and is the competent authority that decides GCET 2020 cutoff marks.GCET 2020 cutoff determinants include various factors like candidates’ performance, seat capacity of the respective courses and the college, total number of test takers, the difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy. Applicants failing to meet GCET cut off 2020 will not be considered eligible for admission to BTech/BE programmes at the universities and colleges in Goa. On the basis of GCET 2020 cutoff, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa prepares GCET 2020 merit list for the examinees. Seats are allocated to candidates as per their ranks in GCET 2020 merit list.
Get to know your GOA CET 2020 rank here.
Goa CET 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The Cut-off of GCET 2020 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GCET 2020 Rank Predictor: GCET B.tech Mark Vs. Rank
- Number of Candidates appeared for the GCET exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
- Check your score here by clicking the GCET rank here.
How to Use GCET 2020 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
GCET 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Go to GCET 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.