MZUEEE 2020 Application form will be released in May 2020. MUEEE or Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted by the Mizoram University for admission in engineering programmes. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year for admissions into B.Tech programs. The Application Form will be available in online mode. MZUEE 2020 will be conducted in the last week of July 2020. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates may read the whole article for all complete details regarding MZUEEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Mizoram University is one among the top illustrious and most prominent University of North-East states of our country. And it is a Central University got the approval from University Grant Commission (UGC), hence its establishment date lies on 02 July 2001 under the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. It has 25 affiliated colleges.
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form has been released. Click here> Application Form.
- JEE Main April 2020 Information Brochure has been released in English as well as the Hindi language. Click here
MZUEEE 2020 Important Dates
The details regarding the MZUEE 2020 important dates are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MZUEEE 2020: Mizoram University Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
|Application Form release||May 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form||June 2020|
|Last date of submission of Hard Copy of application form||June 2020|
|MZUEEE Exam||July 2020|
|Announcement of Result||August 2020|
|First counselling for regular B.Tech courses||August 2020|
|First counselling for B.Tech Lateral Entry courses||August 2020|
MZUEEE 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the MZUEE 2020 application form are given below
- MZUEEE application form will be released in May 2020.
- Mizoram University Application Form will be available in online mode only.
- The application form will release on the official website of Mizoram University.
- The last date to fill the form will be in the month of June 2020.
- Admission to this University will take place on the basis of JEE Main 2020 and MZUEEE score as well.
MZUEEE 2020 Application Fee
The details regarding the MZUEEE application fee is given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
Mizoram University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the MZUEEE 2020 eligibility criteria is given below:
MZUEEE 2020 eligibility criteria for B Tech Courses:
- The candidate must have passed his class 12 from a recognized board or university, having scored 50% aggregate.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12.
- Appearing Candidates:
- Those appearing in Class XII exam in the current academic year are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria:
- Those born on or after October 1, 1992, are eligible for MZUEEE. SC/ST and PWD candidates born on or after October 1, 1987, are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation Criteria:
- There is a provision of 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates
MZUEEE 2020 eligibility criteria for B. Tech Lateral Entry Courses:
- Three-year diploma holder in engineering in relevant branch from a recognized university..
- Minimum Marks:
- Candidate must have passed the degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate is 50%.
- Appearing Candidates:
- Those appearing in the final examination may also apply.
How to fill Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps to apply for MZUEEE 2020 that are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the students should make a payment of Rs. 700/- ( for General category and Rs.350/- with Rs. 50/- as postal charges from the Authority concerned.
- Then, after procuring the Application form via post, one should fill the entire details authentically.
- Also, paste the photographs properly. Further, when everything is done and dusted, the student should then do the signature in a specific place.
- Finally, send the application form to the address as follows:
- Ksh. Robert Singh Member Secretary MZUEEE – 2020
- Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Mizoram University
- Tanhril, Aizawl – 796004 Mizoram
MZUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the MZUEEE exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: MZUEEE 2020 will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of 200 Questions.
- Marking scheme:
- For each correct answer: 01 marks will be rewarded.
- For each incorrect answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- OMR Answer sheets will be given to the Applicants to mark the answers.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles.
- If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
MZUEEE 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the MZUEEE 2020 syllabus is given below:
- Those who desire to get into Mizoram University and have to take MZUEEE 2020 should prepare according to the syllabus of JEE Main 2020.
- Though the pattern and level of question will be somewhat much easier than that of JEE Main 2020.
|Physics||Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of Chemistry|
|Structure of Atom|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|General Introduction of p-Block Element|
|Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic Chemistry|
|Classification of hydrocarbons|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|d-and f-Block Elements|
|Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Purification & Characterization of Organic Chemistry|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids|
|Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday life|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relation & Functions|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Sequenced and Series|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Limits, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Application of Binomial Theorem|
MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the MZUEEE 2020 Admit card are given below:
- MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card will be released a few days before the commencement of the examination.
- Admit card will be released in online mode only.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their application number and password to download or view the admit card.
- It is the most important document to sit for the exam, without it candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download the MZUEEE 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can follow the following steps to download the MZUEEE hall ticket.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card’.
- Enter your login details i.e, Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the copy of Admit Card.
MZUEEE Answer Key
The details regarding the MZUEEE answer key is given below:
- The MZUEEE answer key will be released after the commencement of the exam.
- The Mizoram University will publish the answer key of MZUEEE 2020 on its official website.
- And, it will be released soon after the end of the examination.
- With the help of it, candidates will be able to calculate their estimate marks.
Mizoram University EEE 2020 Result
The details regarding the MZUEEE result is given below:
- MZUEEE 2020 results will be announced tentatively in the month of July 2020.
- The result will be released through online mode only.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates can check their result through Official Website.
MZUEEE 2020 Merit List
The details regarding the MZUEEE merit list is given below:
- Merit list will be published by Mizoram University after the declaration of result.
- It will be released on the basis of marks scored by candidates in MZUEEE 2020.
- Only the candidates scoring more than the Cut Off marks will be qualified candidates.
MZUEEE Counselling 2020
The details required for MZUEEE counselling are given below:
- Counselling procedure will be started in August 2020.
- Counselling will start after the declaration of the result.
- Only the qualified shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling process.
Steps Involved in Counselling:
- Document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- Candidates will have to pay Counselling fee at the time of attending the counselling.
For more details click here
The list of documents required for MZUEEE 2020 are listed below:
- MZUEEE 2020 Rank card
- MZUEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 10 and 12 Pass Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs (minimum 6)
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2020 Score Card or MZUEEE 2020 Result
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
MZUEEE 2020 Highlights
The overview of MZUEEE 2020 are given in the table below:
|Name of Examination||Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Date of the Examination||June 2020|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
For details regarding the recruitment or placements refer to the official website given below.
To visit the official website kindly Click Here
Vice-Chancellor’s Message: To read the message of the Mizoram University Vice-Chancellor, Prof. K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao visit the official website.
Stay tuned for Mizoram Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Here Or for any query regarding admission contact- Examination Department Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram 796004.
mizoram university, mizoram university phd 2020, mizoram university admit card, mzu entrance question, mizoram university mba, mizoram university fee structure for b tech, mizoram university courses, mizoram university prospectus 2019.