APJEE 2020 Rank Predictor: Arunachal Pradesh State Council Of Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts APJEE, The APJEE is popularly known as Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination in the last week of May 2020 for the various Technical & Professional Courses. APJEE Rank Predictor is a unique, innovative & useful tool brought by EntranceZone for predicting candidate’s probable Rank in the Entrance Examination. Rank Predictor of APJEE 2020 can be used by the candidates to calculate their All India APJEE 2020 Rank.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
APJEE 2020 Rank Depends on The Following Factors
- APJEE 2020 Difficulty level.
- Availability of seats for different courses.
- Past year Cutoff Trends.
- The number of candidates applied and appeared for the Examination.
APJEE Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to APJEE Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the information required.
- Also, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
APJEE 2020 Rank Card
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will be releasing the APJEE Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card will be,
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non-local)
- Combined Score in APJEE
- 10th Percentage