LNMIIT 2019 Rank Predictor is based on LNMIIT B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. LNM Institute of Information Technology is one of the prestigious Universities in India, located in Jaipur. Students planning a career in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering can apply. LNMIIT 2019 Admission in B.Tech courses is generally done through Main JEE Entrance Examinations & DASA rank. No admission test is conducted by the institute. Admission is granted on the basis of merit in JEE Main and DASA scorecard. LNMIIT 2019 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and different courses in. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Various factors driving LNMIIT 2019 cutoff marks
- Total Number of Seats Available
- Total Number of Seats Received
- Previous Years Cutoff Trends
How to Use LNMIIT 2019 Rank Predictor?
Step by step Usage of Rank Predictor:
- First and foremost, go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Similarly, choose the LNMIIT Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, rank predictor tool can be used by- entering necessary details such as registered name in Application Form 2019, contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
LNMIIT 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Firstly, go to LNMIIT 2019 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along with the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Finally, your probable Rank will be displayed on your screens.
LNM IIT Admission Cutoff
|4-yr B.Tech Course (Branch)||Cutoff Score|
|Computer Science and Engineering||140|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||112|
|Communication and Computer Engineering||128|
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
5-year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Course
|Computer Science and Engineering||125|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||102|