VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria contains all the information required to qualify/appear in the Entrance Exam. The examination will be held on 28, 29 and 31 May 2021. Interested candidates seeking admission into 4-year Degree courses in engineering and technology can apply as soon as possible. It is an outstanding Engineering Examination managed by one of the top Engineering Institutes of India i.e. Vellore Institute of Technology.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Qualification Criteria for Admission into various courses at Vellore Institute of Technology through VITEEE 2021 is as follows.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A non-resident of India has to provide additional supporting certificates for admission.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria: VIT University Admission Criteria
Competitors showing up for the VITEEE must have the following documents with them:
The final result of the 10+2 class of the Senior Secondary Examination board.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination led by a recognised Board or University.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (Srilanka/London/Cambridge) at the Advanced (A) level.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD) of the Baccalaureate Office, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Applicants who only have study in Full Time, formal education or regular are eligible to apply.
Qualification Criteria for VITEEE 2021
- Class 10+2 conducted by State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE.
- The average marks in the subjects like PCM or PCB in 12th class (or its equivalent) aggregated together must be at least 60%.
- 10% concession in marks is given to Reserved Category candidates.
Applicants from SC/ST Category:
Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern conditions of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura needs Identification proofs TO PROVE Nationality.
Candidates, unable to provide the documents won’t be considered for admission to the University.
Also, applicants who have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the Board level, are qualified for all the B.Tech. Programs.
The University will consider the Date Of Birth as recorded in the High School/DOB Certificate as valid. Also, applicants have to provide given certificates in original form as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
viteee 2020 syllabus, viteee 2020 application form, viteee 2020 application form date, viteee 2020 registration, vit application form 2020 last date, viteee 2020 registration fees, vit vellore admission 2020, viteee aptitude test.