VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria contains all the information required to qualify/appear in the Entrance Exam. The examination will be held in April 2020. Interested candidates seeking admission into 4-year Degree courses in engineering and technology can apply as soon as possible.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
It is an outstanding Engineering Examination managed by one of the top Engineering Institutes of India i.e. Vellore Institute of Technology. Application Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2020 is available on VIT official website issued from 27 September 2019. The last date of online form submission is 29 February 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Qualification Criteria for Admission into various courses at Vellore Institute of Technology VITEEE is as follows.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: VIT University Admission Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A non-resident of India has to provide additional supporting certificates for the admission.
Competitors showing up for the VITEEE must have the following documents with them:
The final result of the 10+2 class of Senior Secondary Examination board.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination led by a recognised Board or University.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (Srilanka/London/Cambridge) at the Advanced (A) level.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD) of the Baccalaureate Office, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Applicants who only have study in Full Time, formal education or regular are eligible to apply.
Qualification Criteria for the Entrance Examination:
- Class 10+2 conducted by State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE.
- The average marks in the subjects like PCM or PCB in 12th class (or its equivalent) aggregated together must be at least 60%.
- 10% concession in marks is given to Reserved Category candidates.
Applicants from SC/ST Category:
Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern conditions of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura needs Identification proofs TO PROVE Nationality.
Candidates, unable to provide the documents won’t be considered for admission to the University.
Also, applicants who have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the Board level, are qualified for all the B.Tech. Programs.
The University will consider the Date Of Birth as recorded in the High School/DOB Certificate as valid. Also, applicants have to provide given certificates in original form as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
Read more about VIT University Details
Moreover, the official website of VIT University is https://www.vit.ac.in/
viteee 2020 syllabus, viteee 2020 application form, viteee 2020 application form date, viteee 2020 registration, vit application form 2020 last date, viteee 2020 registration fees, vit vellore admission 2020, viteee aptitude test.
“Stay informed about Entrance Zone Latest updates and feature articles regarding VITEEE 2020 eligibility criteria”.